08-26-2018, 05:30 PM
if you want an ooc prompt for y/c, feel free to ask for one! if you complete it, you may ask for a weekly task or an ooc prompt (^:
|
08-26-2018, 05:30 PM
if you want an ooc prompt for y/c, feel free to ask for one! if you complete it, you may ask for a weekly task or an ooc prompt (^:
08-26-2018, 05:34 PM
I'll take a OOC prompt!
08-26-2018, 07:33 PM
May i have an ooc prompt please? :0
08-26-2018, 09:16 PM
gimme gimme
08-26-2018, 09:17 PM
Hit me up c:
08-27-2018, 02:15 AM
taking one!
08-27-2018, 04:45 PM
could i snatch one pls <3
08-28-2018, 02:57 AM
*pushes Caesar over*
'TILL I'M NUMB, 'TILL I'M BLISSFUL !
bio ★ male ★ rogue, no group ★ tags ★ plot with caesar!
08-28-2018, 06:29 AM
[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgial; font-size: 11pt;"]hmu with that prompt please ;3
08-28-2018, 09:07 AM
hit me with it!
|
|
|