• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Resources Plotting Raptor squad plot & chat thread | private

    Raptor squad plot & chat thread | private
    #11
    03-27-2018, 10:45 PM
    Alright I'll be making a deadline! Everyone has till Sunday to make a post or their character will be rehomed c:
    Keep that in mind!
    [Image: latest?cb=20140131072650]
    Advanced roleplayer ▲ 11+ year veteran ▲ Weeb ▲ PM for plots!
    Current characters: Hircine


    Discord: Aleox#8886
    #12
    03-28-2018, 05:41 PM
    Alright! I requested the telepathy for Charlie. I'm not sure if we'll need four/five copies to bond with each character, but I guess we'll see if we do. Big Grin

    Sounds good to me! I already know what I want to do with Charlie's account, so setting up won't take me long. Should I post in Blue's joining thread or make a new one? Both choices are good for me.
    ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀʙʏ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs
    ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
    #13
    03-28-2018, 06:48 PM
    (03-28-2018, 05:41 PM)Imortapose link Wrote: Alright! I requested the telepathy for Charlie. I'm not sure if we'll need four/five copies to bond with each character, but I guess we'll see if we do. Big Grin

    Sounds good to me! I already know what I want to do with Charlie's account, so setting up won't take me long. Should I post in Blue's joining thread or make a new one? Both choices are good for me.
    The joining thread is pretty old now so feel free to make your own : D
    [Image: latest?cb=20140131072650]
    Advanced roleplayer ▲ 11+ year veteran ▲ Weeb ▲ PM for plots!
    Current characters: Hircine


    Discord: Aleox#8886
    #14
    03-29-2018, 11:42 PM
    whoot whoot got template and her account setup
    will request her bond (+ maybe another smol power?) yesss
    #15
    03-30-2018, 03:36 AM
    Quick track with this account! I meant to get a post up with Charlie today, but I ended up going out with friends. I'm gonna create a posting & template signature for her, then go to sleep and post tomorrow!
    BTW. I've got the Small Dinosaur Body and Mental Bond powers for her.
    art credit to Allion on DeviantArt
    ..... ...Gon Freecs ✘ Pup of The Ascendants ✘ Bio/Tags ✘ Art Credit
    #16
    03-30-2018, 01:05 PM
    slams owen down because i kept closing the window for some odd reason
    #17
    03-30-2018, 06:30 PM
    (03-29-2018, 11:42 PM)awry link Wrote:
    whoot whoot got template and her account setup
    will request her bond (+ maybe another smol power?) yesss
    Sorry but nope! They won't have other powers sorry to say ^.^ Only the mental bond bc it allows for better communication and working as a pack : D

    (03-30-2018, 03:36 AM)CHARLIE. link Wrote: Quick track with this account! I meant to get a post up with Charlie today, but I ended up going out with friends. I'm gonna create a posting & template signature for her, then go to sleep and post tomorrow!
    BTW. I've got the Small Dinosaur Body and Mental Bond powers for her.
    No worries friend! YOu still got till sunday : D

    (03-30-2018, 01:05 PM)owen link Wrote: slams owen down because i kept closing the window for some odd reason
    YASSSSS so excited for raptor dad lets goooo
    [Image: latest?cb=20140131072650]
    Advanced roleplayer ▲ 11+ year veteran ▲ Weeb ▲ PM for plots!
    Current characters: Hircine


    Discord: Aleox#8886
    #18
    04-01-2018, 07:17 PM
    [member=15]Imortapose[/member]
    [member=211]drachen[/member]
    You all have till the end of tonight to post with your characters or they shall be rehomed! c: Keep this in mind that today was the deadline!
    [Image: latest?cb=20140131072650]
    Advanced roleplayer ▲ 11+ year veteran ▲ Weeb ▲ PM for plots!
    Current characters: Hircine


    Discord: Aleox#8886
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)

    Pages (2): « Previous 1 2



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!