• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Resources Plotting Raptor squad plot & chat thread | private

    Raptor squad plot & chat thread | private
    #1
    03-23-2018, 01:23 AM
    [member=207]awry[/member]
    [member=128]Dragon-[/member]
    [member=15]Imortapose[/member]

    Alrighttttt lets get this party started : D Here's a plotting and chat thread for us to just talk and come up with ideas and plots for our characters!
    [Image: latest?cb=20140131072650]
    Advanced roleplayer ▲ 11+ year veteran ▲ Weeb ▲ PM for plots!
    Current characters: Hircine


    Discord: Aleox#8886
    #2
    03-23-2018, 01:05 PM
    whoot whoot yeeee
    so i'm assuming these bbies are going to snowbound?
    #3
    03-23-2018, 09:01 PM
    (03-23-2018, 01:05 PM)awry link Wrote: whoot whoot yeeee
    so i'm assuming these bbies are going to snowbound?
    Nope! They are going to the Ascendants c: I currently have a character in Snowbound atm c:

    [member=211]drachen[/member]

    we have the gang all here now!
    [Image: latest?cb=20140131072650]
    Advanced roleplayer ▲ 11+ year veteran ▲ Weeb ▲ PM for plots!
    Current characters: Hircine


    Discord: Aleox#8886
    #4
    03-23-2018, 09:06 PM
    thumbs up

    the ascendants, got it.
    #5
    03-23-2018, 09:11 PM
    totally not stalking this at all
    #6
    03-25-2018, 04:44 AM
    Hey!
    super sorry for not posting with Echo yet, I'm just finishing up her account and I'll post her intro in a few hours.
    #7
    03-25-2018, 06:04 PM
    Same here! I'm just getting around to setting up my character accounts. I'll be able to work on the joining thread tomorrow since I'll be busy with homework for the rest of the day (I missed an entire week because I was sick ;wWink.
    ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀʙʏ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs
    ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
    #8
    03-25-2018, 09:55 PM
    No worry friends! Everyone is still getting settled in and everything c:
    [Image: latest?cb=20140131072650]
    Advanced roleplayer ▲ 11+ year veteran ▲ Weeb ▲ PM for plots!
    Current characters: Hircine


    Discord: Aleox#8886
    #9
    03-26-2018, 12:23 AM
    Hey! So the raptor's are going to be close and basically linked together, so I was thinking- should they have mental bonds? Basically, they can feel what the other is feeling. It may be a cool little quirk the entire pack has that ties them together (Owen can have it, too!).
    ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀʙʏ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs
    ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
    #10
    03-26-2018, 12:29 AM
    Oh Heck I really love that idea! I was guessing owen was going to be attached to the raptors in some way as well : D so if that idea ever went through I already bought the mental bond for Blue so it should be all ready to go!
    [Image: latest?cb=20140131072650]
    Advanced roleplayer ▲ 11+ year veteran ▲ Weeb ▲ PM for plots!
    Current characters: Hircine


    Discord: Aleox#8886
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)

    Pages (2): 1 2 Next »



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!