• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Resources Biographies falling petals [★] character hub

    falling petals [★] character hub
    #1
    07-16-2018, 09:39 PM (Edited 08-06-2018, 01:40 AM by lessa.)
    Table of Contents
    bio/tags - click !
    references/art - click !
    templates/codes - click !
    cdc tracker - click !
    playlist - click !
    code by spacexual
    [Image: WHRt5JB.png]
    [glow=navy,2,300]if that's the case then just hear my plea; pick me up and drop me into unfaltering sleep[/glow]
    ———— @misty & wandering & info ————
    #2
    07-16-2018, 10:07 PM (Edited 09-14-2018, 04:07 PM by lessa.)
    [ GENERAL ]
    ★ Lessa Ren Solo | Les, kid
    ★ female | demiromantic
    ★ wandering
    ★ former halo of the ascendants
    ★ formerly a doctor and shaman
    ★ 33 moons | nov 11
    ★ has a sharp-shined hawk companion named Calum

    [ IMPORTANT ]
    ★ ADHD | GAD | Asperger's syndrome
    ★ b͡é̴l̵̶͟i̛͢e̛ve̛͟s̀͢͢ í̸n̸ y͡҉̸ou̡
    ★ showing symptoms of bipolar II
    ★ taken | ½ of lessalight

    [ PHYSICAL ]
    ★ n. american pine marten [birth/main] | 50% health
    • wears light elven armor [made by Ramses] | yellow flower bracelet
    • all four legs replaced by robotic prosthetics
    • blind in her left eye | half her face is covered in yellow buttercups
    • wears a black necklace with midnight blue gem in the middle [a gift from Littlestar]
    • her front right canine is chipped

    [ PERSONALITY ]
    ★ hufflepuff | amity/dauntless/abnegation | INFP-T: mediator | neutral good
    [✔] compassionate, loyal, believes in the goodness of others, honest, empathetic
    [~] pacifist, adventurous, curious, stubborn, inquisitive, reserved
    [✘] shy, anxious, nervous, reckless, restless, self-destructive

    [ POWERS ]
    ★ gray̡ ̴jedi| fo̢rće-͏sen̴s̷iti̕ve͏
    • mental bond with Shininglight Deerling

    [ RELATIONSHIPS ]
    ★ Benjamin Ren Solo x ???
    • twin sister of Lavi Solo
    • granddaughter of Han Solo
    • adoptive mother of Lucifer and Bell [Luca]
    • family tree [outdated] - here
    ★ close friends with Shininglight Deerling

    [ INTERACTION ]
    ★ fragmented speech | improving | not stuttering as much | frequent pauses
    ★ fluent in sign language
    ★ semi-difficult | unpredictable | can powerplay benevolent actions
    ★ good at dodging | can't take a hit | will try to stop fight
    ★ difficult to get close to | avoids eye contact
    ★ voice reference - here | singing voice - here
    ★ playlist - here
    code by spacexual
    [Image: WHRt5JB.png]
    [glow=navy,2,300]if that's the case then just hear my plea; pick me up and drop me into unfaltering sleep[/glow]
    ———— @misty & wandering & info ————
    #3
    07-16-2018, 10:08 PM (Edited 07-16-2018, 10:09 PM by lessa.)
    [align=center][div style="width: 57%;font-family: palatino; font-size: 10pt; color: black; text-align: justify; margin-top: -2px; line-height: 95%;"]Full body reference
    [Image: B1yGH0R.png]
    [Image: WHRt5JB.png]
    [glow=navy,2,300]if that's the case then just hear my plea; pick me up and drop me into unfaltering sleep[/glow]
    ———— @misty & wandering & info ————
    #4
    07-17-2018, 12:18 AM (Edited 07-31-2018, 10:28 AM by lessa.)
    ✯ — text "speech"
    code by spacexual

    Code:
    [align=center][div style="width: 57%;font-family: palatino; font-size: 10pt; color: black; text-align: justify; margin-top: -1px; line-height: 95%;"][color=cornflowerblue]✯ —[/color] text "[b][color=cornflowerblue]speech[/color][/b]"[/div]
    [div style="width: 62%;font-family: fontname;font-size: 8pt;color: #hexcode;text-align: right;margin-top: -5px;"]code by [url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=20]spacexual[/url][/div][/align]

    ✯ — honestly, it's just me, brainlessly, so silly, always hoping for good to be
    text "speech"
    [div style="text-align: right; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px cornflowerblue; font-size: 12px;"]— lessa ren solo ✯
    #psychosocial.
    Code:
    [align=center][div style="width: 57%; background: color; padding: 5px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 11px; color: cornflowerblue;"]✯ — [b][i]honestly, it's just me, brainlessly, so silly, always hoping for good to be[/i][/b][/div]
    [div style="width: 57%; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 12px;"]text "[b][color=cornflowerblue]speech[/color][/b]"
    [div style="text-align: right; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px cornflowerblue; font-size: 12px;"]— [i]lessa ren solo[/i] ✯[/div]
    [size=6][url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=255.0]#psychosocial.[/url][/size][/align]
    [Image: WHRt5JB.png]
    [glow=navy,2,300]if that's the case then just hear my plea; pick me up and drop me into unfaltering sleep[/glow]
    ———— @misty & wandering & info ————
    #5
    07-25-2018, 06:07 PM
    CDC Tracker
    [ [url=http://]soundtrack ] [ date ]
    code by spacexual
    [Image: WHRt5JB.png]
    [glow=navy,2,300]if that's the case then just hear my plea; pick me up and drop me into unfaltering sleep[/glow]
    ———— @misty & wandering & info ————
    #6
    08-06-2018, 01:39 AM
    [align=center][div style="width: 57%; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 12px;"]Playlist
    Spotify

    Echo by Jason Walker
    Sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright, but it's never enough
    Hymn for the Missing by Red
    Now it wonders lost and wounded, this heart that I misplaced
    Flares by The Script
    Did you lose what won't return? Did you love but never learn?
    I wouldn't mind by He is We
    Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side
    Battle Scars by Paradise Fears
    Living life in the shadow of a goodbye
    Light Behind Your Eyes by My Chemical Romance
    Never fade in the dark, just remember you will always burn as bright
    One more Light by Linkin Park
    The reminders pull the floor from your feet
    Inner Demons by Julia Brennan
    So angels please, hear my prayer, Life is pain, life's not fair, So angels please, please stay here, Take the pain, take the fear
    Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish
    Burning cities and napalm skies, Fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes, Your ocean eyes
    Plant Life by Owlie City
    And I wish that plant life would grow all around me, So I won't feel dead anymore.
    Fear not this Night by Freya Catherine
    Darkness sings a violent song yet our hope can still rise up. Nightmares come where shadows grow. Lift your voice, lift your heart
    Feelings are Fatal by mxmtoon
    I'm always sad, and I'm always lonely, But I can't tell you, that I'm breaking slowly
    Shattered by Trading Yesterday
    Is the proof of time killing, all the faith I know
    Silhouette by Owl City
    But the more I try to move on the more I feel alone
    Everybody Lies by Jason Walker
    But it's hard when the trust that's broken is mine. For better, or for worse, for the happy, for the hurt
    Mad World by Gary Jules
    I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
    The World is Ugly by My Chemical Romance
    There’s one thing they’ll never take from you
    Not about Angels by Birdy
    If your heart was full of love, could you give it up
    Fix You by Cold Play
    When you lose something you cannot replace, When you love someone but it goes to waste
    Warpaint by 88rising & NIKI
    I'm just trying to nurse this cold heart, this cold heart of mine
    Reasons by Beth Crowley
    Tonight, I want to dance with you I'll, Reach for your hand and convince you, You're not completely alone
    Tell me, What's broken and I'll try to fix it, Just don't give up yet, This isn't the ending that you deserve

    Irony by Lizz Robinett
    Honestly, it's just me, brainlessly, so silly, always hoping for good to be
    If that's the case then just hear my plea, pick me up, and drop me into unfaltering sleep

    Here Comes a Thought by AJ Michalka & Estelle
    I'm losing sight, I'm losing touch
    [Image: WHRt5JB.png]
    [glow=navy,2,300]if that's the case then just hear my plea; pick me up and drop me into unfaltering sleep[/glow]
    ———— @misty & wandering & info ————
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!