• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT AT MY WINDOWSILL | return

    I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT AT MY WINDOWSILL | return
    #4
    05-28-2020, 06:17 AM
    [align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]Missing children, missing Moth, so many missing people. The cycle never seemed to stop, but Selby allowed himself the shock of grief every time someone he loved disappeared. It was Ivan this time, his son. Another son gone. Winston. Atticus. Beck had been nowhere to be seen. The pain of it all threatened to swallow his heart whole.

    Still, the dedicated machine continued to beat, and so the sawbones carried on, nevermind how much he wanted a moment of pause.

    He was very much aware of Ivan’s affinity for rain. And so, he went out into it in search of him, ears pricked back as a measly defense against the onslaught of water. Sure enough, his son was out, as well as Caustic. Mild anxiety prickled at the wolf’s proximity to the child, but he reminded himself that he meant no harm. “Ivan,” he said softly, finding that he had lately been unable to raise his voice above a low tone. “Come inside, please. It’s... you.. I was worried about you.”
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT AT MY WINDOWSILL | return - by Ivan - 05-25-2020, 11:33 PM
    Re: I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT AT MY WINDOWSILL | return - by QUIET - 05-27-2020, 09:51 AM
    Re: I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT AT MY WINDOWSILL | return - by CAUSTIC. - 05-27-2020, 10:33 PM
    Re: I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT AT MY WINDOWSILL | return - by selby roux ! - 05-28-2020, 06:17 AM
    Re: I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT AT MY WINDOWSILL | return - by alaric g. - 05-29-2020, 12:57 PM
    Re: I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT AT MY WINDOWSILL | return - by Ivan - 05-31-2020, 10:26 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!