• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Resources Biographies WHEN YOUR BEST FRIEND'S ALL STRUNG OUT | storage

    WHEN YOUR BEST FRIEND'S ALL STRUNG OUT | storage
    #6
    05-01-2018, 01:48 PM (Edited 05-14-2018, 10:20 AM by pallid-i.)
    ♥ I won't crucify the things you do ♥
    ▲ toyhou.se ▲ link ▲ lynk ▲

    INFO::
    ▲ ENVY "VOLATILETIMES" HYDE │ KING OF CORNDOGS & MOTHER OF DOLLS │ genderqueer [he/she/they/it]
    ▲ AGELESS │ doesn't age
    ▲ tanglewood
    ▲ EXTRA
    ▲ EXTRA

    Physical::
    ▲ trait ▲ trait ▲ trait ▲ trait ▲ trait ▲
    ▲ SPECIES/ETHNICITY [BODY TYPE / DELETE IF TNW] [Image: CHECK%20THE%20MAIN%20THREAD%20FOR%20HEALTHBARS] [ ref ]
    -- Cupcake ipsum dolor sit. Amet I love candy canes. Powder macaroon brownie marzipan gingerbread candy caramels jelly-o. Tart chocolate cake jelly beans jelly beans gummies dragée candy. Biscuit lollipop I love tootsie roll I love carrot cake jelly. Toffee I love powder chocolate cake toffee tootsie roll. Tiramisu bonbon macaroon I love soufflé lemon drops I love candy canes. Cookie carrot cake jelly beans carrot cake icing gingerbread bonbon bonbon.
    -- Injuries: dabs injury info goes here
    ▲ Belongings:
    -- stuff your character owns

    Personality::
    ▲ trait ▲ trait ▲ trait ▲ trait ▲ trait ▲
    ▲ Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet I love cookie muffin I love. Lemon drops muffin toffee gummi bears brownie liquorice marzipan croissant carrot cake. I love candy canes sesame snaps croissant tootsie roll brownie gingerbread apple pie tootsie roll. I love I love dragée. Tiramisu oat cake candy pastry marzipan jujubes. I love sweet fruitcake powder chocolate bar sesame snaps chocolate cake.

    ▲ Hogwarts house│ Myer Briggs personality type │ pokemon nature │ [whatever else you wanna add i guess]
    ▲ extra quirks
    ▲ extra quirks
    ▲ extra quirks

    relationships::
    parent x parent
    ▲ any brothers? sisters? cousins? Second cousins twice removed? [ Bonus points if adopted family lololol]
    ▲ SeXUALITIES SUCKKERRR
    ▲ crushing on [npc] // not looking for love // taken by [npc]
    ▲ ½ ⅓  ¼  ⅕  ⅙ ⅚ ⅐ ⅛ ⅑ ⅒ squaD GOALS

    combat::
    ▲ fighting style
    ▲ how are fights? starter? Finisher? runaway?
    ▲ weapons go here
    ▲ agressive? passive?
    ▲ powers are the best part. you gotta have them. cant leave home without them

    extra::
    ▲ < heres a triangle. This is where you put extra notes or whatever that didn't go anywhere else. Also feel free to switch the triangles with anything else. I just like triangles. lol.

    ▲skypher▲
    I AM PARTIALLY BLIND IN ONE EYE ATM AND CAN'T SEE BRIGHT COLORS WITHOUT SEEING DOUBLE PLS BE PATIENT

    dating the lovely fool that is [member=20]egg[/member]
    love ya babe <3

    [align=center][abbr=me: i can't edit your profile so i can't vandalize it - you: here's my whole ass username and password - space]vandalize me staff, you cowards[/abbr]
    ok -orion
    yeet -tikki
    andy is the best dad2020 - andy
    fite me — maple
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    WHEN YOUR BEST FRIEND'S ALL STRUNG OUT | storage - by pallid-i - 05-01-2018, 10:39 AM
    Re: WHEN YOUR BEST FRIEND'S ALL STRUNG OUT | storage - by pallid-i - 05-01-2018, 10:46 AM
    Re: WHEN YOUR BEST FRIEND'S ALL STRUNG OUT | storage - by pallid-i - 05-01-2018, 12:35 PM
    Re: WHEN YOUR BEST FRIEND'S ALL STRUNG OUT | storage - by harrison. - 05-01-2018, 01:31 PM
    Re: WHEN YOUR BEST FRIEND'S ALL STRUNG OUT | storage - by e. hyde - 05-01-2018, 01:33 PM
    Re: WHEN YOUR BEST FRIEND'S ALL STRUNG OUT | storage - by pallid-i - 05-01-2018, 01:48 PM
    Re: WHEN YOUR BEST FRIEND'S ALL STRUNG OUT | storage - by pallid-i - 05-08-2018, 12:58 PM
    Re: WHEN YOUR BEST FRIEND'S ALL STRUNG OUT | storage - by pallid-i - 07-07-2018, 02:49 PM
    Re: WHEN YOUR BEST FRIEND'S ALL STRUNG OUT | storage - by pallid-i - 07-24-2018, 07:04 PM
    Re: WHEN YOUR BEST FRIEND'S ALL STRUNG OUT | storage - by hourhand - 08-03-2018, 03:24 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!