• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood I feel so special;; open - injury

    I feel so special;; open - injury
    #17
    04-26-2020, 05:33 PM
    [align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]He hardly was paying attention to the scene around him as he tended to his girlfriend, ears laying back in surprise just slightly as she stirred. “Stay down, dear, it’s alright,” he murmured comfortingly to her, holding her down gently with a paw. “I’ve got you.”

    The rest of it didn’t matter. Asvini’s comments were nothing more than blips on his radar. It was his son’s fiery response that had him looking up from his work. A swear word. Well. It would only be a matter of time. He did not censor himself especially around his children, but such a derogatory term he was certain Atticus hadn’t learned from him. What do I do? Yelling wouldn’t do anything; in fact, it would likely rile him up more. But he couldn’t let him get away with such behavior.

    “Atticus Roux!” he scolded gently but firmly. “That is enough. We’re going to have a talk about this later, young man.” There. That wasn’t terrible. He hoped he hadn’t embarrassed him too much.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I feel so special;; open - injury - by moth - 04-06-2020, 05:25 PM
    Re: I feel so special;; open - injury - by wormwood. - 04-06-2020, 09:01 PM
    Re: I feel so special;; open - injury - by Atticus Roux - 04-06-2020, 09:37 PM
    Re: I feel so special;; open - injury - by alaric g. - 04-07-2020, 08:46 PM
    Re: I feel so special;; open - injury - by Ivan - 04-07-2020, 11:14 PM
    Re: I feel so special;; open - injury - by ASVINI - 04-08-2020, 08:18 PM
    Re: I feel so special;; open - injury - by CAUSTIC. - 04-09-2020, 05:33 PM
    Re: I feel so special;; open - injury - by simon - 04-09-2020, 05:44 PM
    Re: I feel so special;; open - injury - by selby roux ! - 04-09-2020, 07:51 PM
    Re: I feel so special;; open - injury - by moth - 04-09-2020, 08:21 PM
    Re: I feel so special;; open - injury - by wormwood. - 04-11-2020, 02:51 PM
    Re: I feel so special;; open - injury - by CAUSTIC. - 04-11-2020, 06:16 PM
    Re: I feel so special;; open - injury - by alaric g. - 04-12-2020, 08:02 PM
    Re: I feel so special;; open - injury - by Atticus Roux - 04-12-2020, 09:15 PM
    Re: I feel so special;; open - injury - by ASVINI - 04-13-2020, 04:05 PM
    Re: I feel so special;; open - injury - by Atticus Roux - 04-13-2020, 07:19 PM
    Re: I feel so special;; open - injury - by selby roux ! - 04-26-2020, 05:33 PM
    Re: I feel so special;; open - injury - by Atticus Roux - 05-03-2020, 04:47 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!