• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood I want to keep you alive [o, trapped]

    I want to keep you alive [o, trapped]
    #6
    04-22-2020, 02:48 AM
    [align=center]
    [table][tr][td]
    OCTANE
    [/td]

    [/tr][/table]
    [table][tr][td]
    OCTAVIO SILVA
    High-Speed Daredevil
    AFRICAN CHEETAH
    TYPHOON
    "Ooh, sick death, dude!"
    [/td]

    [td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]

    [table][tr][td]
    [table][tr][td]
    Octane can feel his fur rise in a feral way he isn’t used to yet- he jumps as Aurum approaches. He’s suddenly acutely aware of his own short stature. That lion is fucking big- how strong were those jaws, huh? Octane’s goggles laser into Aurum’s face, gaze traveling all over. He sits, buzzing as he watches the lion move and untie his leg. Octane pulls the prosthetic towards him with his paws, brushing away mud and locking it back into place.
    His fold back, lips pulling into a cringe, "Jesus fuck, that was awful. What are you? 40?" Perhaps they wouldn’t get that- Aurum’s Joke was bad and Octane had to tell him. "Thanks for the leg though, amigo,” he grins, pulling himself up to stand, stretching and testing the limb.
    He sees others approach, and his mind is filled with all sorts of questions, staring at the yellow cat. "Why do you look like that? Do cats come in that color around here?" Oop! There he was, blabbering away again. "Ah- lo siento- my bad,” okay, obligatory apology over, now...

    "I’m here for fuckhead, he sent me a letter. I hope it’s a bootycall, but you never know with that guy.” Normally, he wouldn’t call Caustic such names, but he couldn’t help the rage that seeped into his bones at the thought of the scientist. Why didn’t he call sooner? Was Octane so unimportant to him? What the fuck?
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    [/td][/tr][/table]

    Original code by lexasperated / artwork by @R_HillPrime
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I want to keep you alive [o, trapped] - by OCTANE. - 04-18-2020, 02:00 AM
    Re: I want to keep you alive [o, trapped] - by wormwood. - 04-18-2020, 10:53 AM
    Re: I want to keep you alive [o, trapped] - by VIGENERE CIPHER. - 04-18-2020, 03:57 PM
    Re: I want to keep you alive [o, trapped] - by alaric g. - 04-18-2020, 11:21 PM
    Re: I want to keep you alive [o, trapped] - by leroy - 04-20-2020, 09:29 PM
    Re: I want to keep you alive [o, trapped] - by OCTANE. - 04-22-2020, 02:48 AM
    Re: I want to keep you alive [o, trapped] - by VIGENERE CIPHER. - 04-22-2020, 04:48 PM
    Re: I want to keep you alive [o, trapped] - by Ivan - 04-22-2020, 04:54 PM
    Re: I want to keep you alive [o, trapped] - by wormwood. - 04-22-2020, 07:03 PM
    Re: I want to keep you alive [o, trapped] - by OCTANE. - 04-22-2020, 09:51 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!