• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon

    I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon
    #6
    03-02-2020, 05:05 PM
    ☆ HUNG PICTURES OF PATRON SAINTS UP ON MY WALL TO REMIND ME THAT I AM A FOOL. TELL ME WHERE I CAME FROM, WHAT I WILL ALWAYS BE: JUST A SPOILED LITTLE KID WHO WENT TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL —
    The proxy was able to notice the discomfort in Goldie's form as she hesitated to speak, but he didn't panic too much, figuring that if it was something truly heinous or anything such as that, the allied leader would've been far more panicked. However, the moment that Goldie finally gave them the news, the tigon felt a grin split over his muzzle, his one blue eye lighting up with happiness. He chuffed happily, his tone turning cheerful, "You're expecting? Oh, that's great Goldie! I'm sure things are gonna be great... suppose that means you're not gonna be around for a while, huh? Probably gonna be real busy." The angel was then distracted by the sound of small pawsteps smacking against the ground behind him, eager as well as panicked. He blinked down at Ivan as his nephew came rushing over, his faint smile growing back into a grin again, before the kit pressed in between his forepaws. Aurum chuckled at Ivan before he rumbled warmly, his chest vibrating with his pleased tone, "She's expecting cubs, Ivan. Like your mother was expecting you and your siblings."

    [div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #722227; font-size: 24px;"][color=#c16f78]— AURUM
    #psychosocial.
    you can be an angel of mercy, or give in to hate. you can try to fight it, just like every other careless mistake.
    aurum — luminary — archangel of vengeance
    — Reggan
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon - by bubblegum - 02-28-2020, 10:33 AM
    Re: I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon - by wormwood. - 02-28-2020, 01:00 PM
    Re: I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon - by bubblegum - 02-28-2020, 01:16 PM
    Re: I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon - by Keona. - 02-28-2020, 03:46 PM
    Re: I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon - by Ivan - 02-28-2020, 04:27 PM
    Re: I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon - by wormwood. - 03-02-2020, 05:05 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!