• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon

    I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon
    #5
    02-28-2020, 04:27 PM
    [align=center]
    It didn't take long for Ivan to figure out that Aurum was the engine behind Tanglewood's greeting community. He was everywhere, even at Ivan's own birth. If he hadn't had a familial relation to his mother, Ivan would have passed him off as as someone far worse than he actually was. The truth, from what Ivan had seen, was that Aurum usually had reasonable backing to his claims, so Ivan didn't worry too much. Especially when he was discretely following him to the border.

    The young cat was a bit stunned to be bombarded with the foreign scent of another group. As if one group wasn't enough on this dastardly world, there were two and perhaps more! Ivan's throat contracted and he sensed bile burning on the back of his tongue. Biting his lip and twisting his face into a grimace to keep himself from puking, he delicately stepped over Aurum's tail, trying to squeeze himself in-between his uncle's forepaws. He started unblinking at the two strangers from the Typhoon, strangers to him at least. Aurum acted like he knew them, but he knew everyone. These people came in peace.

    "Expecting? Expecting what?" Ivan finally spoke up, a bit irritated that she hadn't finished her sentence. Expecting the rain? Well, Goldie spoke of a 'they' but he was at an absolute loss for who 'they' could be.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon - by bubblegum - 02-28-2020, 10:33 AM
    Re: I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon - by wormwood. - 02-28-2020, 01:00 PM
    Re: I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon - by bubblegum - 02-28-2020, 01:16 PM
    Re: I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon - by Keona. - 02-28-2020, 03:46 PM
    Re: I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon - by Ivan - 02-28-2020, 04:27 PM
    Re: I'VE GOT A GOD-SHAPED HOLE / typhoon - by wormwood. - 03-02-2020, 05:05 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!