• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood what am I doing here | joiner

    what am I doing here | joiner
    #3
    02-26-2020, 01:44 PM
    ☙
    There.. was a very large cat, it was apparently the second in command and it welcomed him to the group. Huh. Abe stared at the feline that absolutely dwarfed him, apparently not a hard task, and opened his mouth to give his grateful response. "Mighty thanks, bud. I dunno how friendly that all you might think me but I'm respectful." He indeed was, having grown up in an environment that demanded it. "s'nice to meet you, Aurum."

    How long was Abe willing to stay here? How much choice did he have. He didn't particularly mind the swamp mud, he'd been through too weird to be bothered by it, but he did hope that the territory wasn't so swampy further in. That'd be awkward, to live and sleep in the swamp. He didn't think he could do that. "I do assume you all got drier territory inland? dunno how much I'm up to sleepin' in the mud." He was nothing if not honest. The mud would probably be an improvement from his smell though.

    "old man, look at my life" —-- abraham / tangle / [abbr=six year old coyote]misc.[/abbr] / dragon-
    I COULD GO OFF THE DEEP END !
    coyote ★ six years old ★ tangle ★ tags ★ plotting ★
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    what am I doing here | joiner - by Abraham - 02-24-2020, 01:29 PM
    Re: what am I doing here | joiner - by wormwood. - 02-24-2020, 11:29 PM
    Re: what am I doing here | joiner - by Abraham - 02-26-2020, 01:44 PM
    Re: what am I doing here | joiner - by wormwood. - 02-28-2020, 11:40 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!