• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic

    YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic
    #5
    02-21-2020, 01:59 PM
    [align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-family:verdana;"]ooc. oh thank god

    The bonfire was supposed to be something good in a lengthy drone of stressful days; the exact opposite had jolted Kazuhira back into reality, and reminded him that such pleasantries were in the past. He could remember better days, long ago, where everything was bright and new. They had been little pleasures, those things that indulged him - a picnic on a rocky beach, a pawful of beetles he'd gathered on a sunny day. The nostalgia clings to his chest, sucks out the air, leaves only the memory of air in his lungs. But still, he can try to make respite out of this. "...Thank you, Moth." The cheetah, seemingly subdued, takes a seat and says nothing more.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by moth - 02-18-2020, 11:54 AM
    Re: YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by ABATHUR . - 02-18-2020, 03:43 PM
    Re: YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by beck. - 02-19-2020, 03:06 PM
    Re: YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by wormwood. - 02-20-2020, 01:25 AM
    Re: YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by THEM - 02-21-2020, 01:59 PM
    Re: YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by Feza - 02-22-2020, 08:22 PM
    Re: YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by leroy - 02-22-2020, 10:08 PM
    Re: YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by moth - 02-25-2020, 11:45 AM
    Re: YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by ABATHUR . - 02-26-2020, 03:39 AM
    Re: YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by wormwood. - 02-26-2020, 01:06 PM
    Re: YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by beck. - 02-28-2020, 03:08 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!