• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic

    YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic
    #4
    02-20-2020, 01:25 AM
    [table][tr][td]
    AURUM
    DO NO HARM BUT TAKE NO SHIT !
    [/td][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    A picnic. Aurum couldn't actually remember the last time he had been a part of a picnic, if ever. Perhaps back when he and Poetking were cubs, and they would go out far exploring in the pride's territory before they ate far away? He wasn't really sure if that counted, and he knew that those little encounters were far from the beautiful and delicate event Moth had set up here. The lion felt a calm smile on his muzzle as he moved over, sitting at the edge of the blanket before he spoke gruffly, "A picnic, huh...? Wow Moth, you did good. This is really cute."
    ━ I'M GONNA WIN.┆PROUD. WARM. PROTECTIVE. ━
    you can be an angel of mercy, or give in to hate. you can try to fight it, just like every other careless mistake.
    aurum — luminary — archangel of vengeance
    — Reggan
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by moth - 02-18-2020, 11:54 AM
    Re: YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by ABATHUR . - 02-18-2020, 03:43 PM
    Re: YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by beck. - 02-19-2020, 03:06 PM
    Re: YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by wormwood. - 02-20-2020, 01:25 AM
    Re: YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by THEM - 02-21-2020, 01:59 PM
    Re: YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by Feza - 02-22-2020, 08:22 PM
    Re: YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by leroy - 02-22-2020, 10:08 PM
    Re: YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by moth - 02-25-2020, 11:45 AM
    Re: YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by ABATHUR . - 02-26-2020, 03:39 AM
    Re: YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by wormwood. - 02-26-2020, 01:06 PM
    Re: YOU CAN EBB AND I CAN FLOW;; open - picnic - by beck. - 02-28-2020, 03:08 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!