• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14)

    I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14)
    #14
    01-13-2020, 11:13 AM
    EULOGY - Female - Bengal Tigeress - Tag - [member=8943]Eulogy[/member]
    Distant chatter had brought her in, the somewhat familiar faces of the Proxy, the giant spider, and Miller brought a smile to her face. It was good to know that their were people in Tanglewood that she could talk to and not be on edge or have an awkward conversation with, though she didn't mind having a conversation in general. The tigress stared up at Miller, that at her fellow Tanglers, this was her home now. And she was grateful, Eulogy lifted her maw; her whiskers spread out and moved as she talked. "I'd like a task Miller," the woman smiled. "If there are any left." Eulogy flicked her ears as she heard the muted chatter of the small meeting. Her eyes shifting over to the lion, guilt tearing at her smile. She felt bad dragging the lion into the marsh and putting him through the stress of pulling her out. Maybe she would help the lion out; help him recover?
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by THEM - 01-07-2020, 05:07 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by kaito. - 01-07-2020, 06:21 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by selby roux ! - 01-07-2020, 06:25 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ROY - 01-07-2020, 07:28 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by Snarl - 01-07-2020, 07:41 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ABATHUR . - 01-07-2020, 08:16 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by Feza - 01-07-2020, 08:20 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by wormwood. - 01-07-2020, 09:27 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by THEM - 01-07-2020, 11:30 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ROY - 01-07-2020, 11:49 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by suvi. - 01-07-2020, 11:54 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by dallas. - 01-08-2020, 08:23 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ADELAIDE - 01-11-2020, 12:23 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by Eulogy. - 01-13-2020, 11:13 AM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by THEM - 01-13-2020, 03:29 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!