• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14)

    I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14)
    #13
    01-11-2020, 12:23 PM
    Next to bound over excitedly was Adelaide. She had never met this guy before, not formally anyway, having only heard his name in passing. Still, she grins at Miller and comes to a stop beside Dallas, bumping the other canine's cheek with her nose in greeting. "I'll take one, too, please!" she says with her tail wagging a mile a minute behind her. She hardly even noticed she was late.

    //ooc prompt too, pls and thank!
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by THEM - 01-07-2020, 05:07 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by kaito. - 01-07-2020, 06:21 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by selby roux ! - 01-07-2020, 06:25 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ROY - 01-07-2020, 07:28 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by Snarl - 01-07-2020, 07:41 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ABATHUR . - 01-07-2020, 08:16 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by Feza - 01-07-2020, 08:20 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by wormwood. - 01-07-2020, 09:27 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by THEM - 01-07-2020, 11:30 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ROY - 01-07-2020, 11:49 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by suvi. - 01-07-2020, 11:54 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by dallas. - 01-08-2020, 08:23 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ADELAIDE - 01-11-2020, 12:23 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by Eulogy. - 01-13-2020, 11:13 AM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by THEM - 01-13-2020, 03:29 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!