• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14)

    I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14)
    #12
    01-08-2020, 08:23 PM
    Weekly tasks, huh? Well, he may have been a mite later than the others, but that didn't mean that he couldn't get in on this action. After all, this place had taken him in and begun to care for him, even when he had been injured by Vathmos, so the least he could do was try to repay them back a bit. Padding slowly over, the canine ignored the ache in his bandaged side as he sat down, his tail wagging absently behind him, "Er, could I 'ave somethin' ta do too? Preferably something easy." He flashed Miller a small crooked smirk after saying this, knowing full well the other would probably do the exact opposite for such a comment. He just couldn't help himself though.

    ( ooc prompt too, please! <3 )
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by THEM - 01-07-2020, 05:07 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by kaito. - 01-07-2020, 06:21 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by selby roux ! - 01-07-2020, 06:25 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ROY - 01-07-2020, 07:28 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by Snarl - 01-07-2020, 07:41 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ABATHUR . - 01-07-2020, 08:16 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by Feza - 01-07-2020, 08:20 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by wormwood. - 01-07-2020, 09:27 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by THEM - 01-07-2020, 11:30 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ROY - 01-07-2020, 11:49 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by suvi. - 01-07-2020, 11:54 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by dallas. - 01-08-2020, 08:23 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ADELAIDE - 01-11-2020, 12:23 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by Eulogy. - 01-13-2020, 11:13 AM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by THEM - 01-13-2020, 03:29 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!