• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14)

    I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14)
    #9
    01-07-2020, 11:30 PM
    [align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-family:verdana;"]ooc. prompts!
    - kaito loses something of his own, and has to ask for help retrieving the object - perhaps he drops something in the marsh?
    - selby gives a gift to a loved one, but starts to think that he picked the wrong thing.
    - roy considers doing something adventurous, maybe even a little dangerous unbeknownst to him. whether he goes through with it or not is up to you.
    - abathur becomes increasingly irritated by the realism inconsistencies of a spiderman comic he finds at the library (vintage, of course).

    “Kaito, yeah? Go start a glee club or something, I don’t know. You seem like the acting type.” What did you know? He really was just trying to keep everyone out of trouble for a day or two. He’d rather die than sit through a musical, but if it kept the kid busy then hell, he'd grin and bear it. He didn't know him all too well, anyway, but it wasn't hard to tell when somebody exuded the flourish of drama.

    “Selby, hold an emergency first aid class with Abathur. You’ll teach everyone how to handle life-threatening injuries if they’re alone, and Abathur will teach damage prevention while waiting on a medic.” Abathur wasn't considered a professional here, but he'd certainly proved his knowledge when Aurum was nearly killed. Killed and returned? Kazuhira wasn't sure. Either way, it would benefit the group to have the medically-inclined collaborate.

    “Roy.” Aurum’s son, right? He sees the resemblance, only a little - that shy look in their eyes, the big smiles. Aurum is a chatty one, boisterous at times. Roy is sharp as a tack but never seemed to want to share what was on his mind, not without prompt. He chooses the boy’s job carefully. “I want you to get a discussion going about that incident that happened the other day, with the Pitt. How we handled it, what could’ve been done better - this is an exercise in mediation. Somebody can fill you in if you weren’t there, but all you have to do is keep the conversation civil. Aurum, I want you to be there too. You’ll discuss and decide on a contingency plan in case something happens again, and make sure everyone knows the attack strategy.”

    ”Snarl,” A reflexive grin. They’d been promoted together, however small, but he liked the sense of kinship their shared position carried. Friendship was a rare thing, for him. “Hold a training session again, we ought to be having more of those. Keep it defense-focused, maybe throw a twist in somewhere. Feza, put together a small party at the tavern. I know that’s you’re sort of thing, but keep it small. Classy. And - why not invite an ally over? Just for the hell of it.”
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by THEM - 01-07-2020, 05:07 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by kaito. - 01-07-2020, 06:21 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by selby roux ! - 01-07-2020, 06:25 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ROY - 01-07-2020, 07:28 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by Snarl - 01-07-2020, 07:41 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ABATHUR . - 01-07-2020, 08:16 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by Feza - 01-07-2020, 08:20 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by wormwood. - 01-07-2020, 09:27 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by THEM - 01-07-2020, 11:30 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ROY - 01-07-2020, 11:49 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by suvi. - 01-07-2020, 11:54 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by dallas. - 01-08-2020, 08:23 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ADELAIDE - 01-11-2020, 12:23 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by Eulogy. - 01-13-2020, 11:13 AM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by THEM - 01-13-2020, 03:29 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!