• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14)

    I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14)
    #8
    01-07-2020, 09:27 PM
    i was born, on the highway, in a train wreck
    with a heart, that was beating, out of my chest
    Hmm, weekly tasks. Even if Aurum had been around for the meeting where Leroy had reinstated these, and had also heard Miller offer to give them out, the lion still found himself slightly surprised when the sound of come and get your tasks. Somehow Aurum doubted that his doting caretakers at the moment would be incredibly enthused about him doing something, but just laying around his house had begun to get boring, and he really wanted to get out and move. So, soon enough he found himself padding over to the crowd, rumbling softly, "You got one for me, Miller?" Even if the medics might get worried over him, Aurum was also fairly sure that Kaz knew to give him a task that wouldn't be too physically taxing on his injured body.
    template by orion
    you can be an angel of mercy, or give in to hate. you can try to fight it, just like every other careless mistake.
    aurum — luminary — archangel of vengeance
    — Reggan
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by THEM - 01-07-2020, 05:07 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by kaito. - 01-07-2020, 06:21 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by selby roux ! - 01-07-2020, 06:25 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ROY - 01-07-2020, 07:28 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by Snarl - 01-07-2020, 07:41 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ABATHUR . - 01-07-2020, 08:16 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by Feza - 01-07-2020, 08:20 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by wormwood. - 01-07-2020, 09:27 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by THEM - 01-07-2020, 11:30 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ROY - 01-07-2020, 11:49 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by suvi. - 01-07-2020, 11:54 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by dallas. - 01-08-2020, 08:23 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ADELAIDE - 01-11-2020, 12:23 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by Eulogy. - 01-13-2020, 11:13 AM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by THEM - 01-13-2020, 03:29 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!