• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14)

    I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14)
    #3
    01-07-2020, 06:25 PM
    [align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]First tasks of the new year, huh? Selby had not seen much of Miller, though he supposed it was his own fault for being so absent. He must be making an impression if he was taking over giving out tasks. He made his way over and sat down. “I’d like a task, please.”

    // could I get a mfing uh,,,,, ooc prompt please
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by THEM - 01-07-2020, 05:07 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by kaito. - 01-07-2020, 06:21 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by selby roux ! - 01-07-2020, 06:25 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ROY - 01-07-2020, 07:28 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by Snarl - 01-07-2020, 07:41 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ABATHUR . - 01-07-2020, 08:16 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by Feza - 01-07-2020, 08:20 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by wormwood. - 01-07-2020, 09:27 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by THEM - 01-07-2020, 11:30 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ROY - 01-07-2020, 11:49 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by suvi. - 01-07-2020, 11:54 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by dallas. - 01-08-2020, 08:23 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by ADELAIDE - 01-11-2020, 12:23 PM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by Eulogy. - 01-13-2020, 11:13 AM
    Re: I AIN'T EASY — WEEKLY TASKS (TO 1/14) - by THEM - 01-13-2020, 03:29 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!