• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain

    AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain
    #10
    01-04-2020, 07:27 PM
    [align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-family:verdana;"]He picks upon the scent first, the voices second. The pieces arrange themselves quickly after the initial shock of sensing The Pitt, again. Kydobi had done little to persuade Kazuhira that there was anyone in that group worth saving, but it seemed the powers that kept the group at bay (or rather, tried) were paying a visit to ensure all was still well.

    (Because time was a construct made by capitalists to sell more clocks, and all that.)

    "Pleasure to meet you, Goldenluxury." He'd only picked up on the tail-end of the conversation, but he'd caught her name in the midst of the chatter. Kaz offers a brief wave, though it probably comes off as an awkward half-salute. "Miller, recent joiner. Ah, congratulations on your successes in The Pitt. I hope they're... Under control."
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain - by bubblegum - 12-23-2019, 08:03 PM
    Re: AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain - by wormwood. - 12-24-2019, 09:52 AM
    Re: AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain - by bubblegum - 01-01-2020, 10:47 AM
    Re: AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain - by wormwood. - 01-02-2020, 12:39 AM
    Re: AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain - by Vathmos - 01-02-2020, 01:15 AM
    Re: AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain - by leroy - 01-02-2020, 01:34 AM
    Re: AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain - by Crow Roux - 01-02-2020, 02:02 AM
    Re: AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain - by bubblegum - 01-02-2020, 07:02 PM
    Re: AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain - by INDIE !! - 01-04-2020, 07:04 PM
    Re: AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain - by THEM - 01-04-2020, 07:27 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!