• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain

    AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain
    #9
    01-04-2020, 07:04 PM
      a friendly face she had not seen in a while, to no fault but her own. indie had missed seeing the "battle-born siren". the last they had seen each other was... well, before the cubs were born. before she even knew? too long at that point. the caracal was excited to hear of her again, and quickly arrived when she realized who it was.

    she would be eager to change the topic from the pitt to something much more appealing. herself, of course! "how have you been, dear? its been a bit, hasn't it?" her voice was soft as she spoke, similar to the tone she had once used on delilah when they first met. oh.. habit.


    [align=center]
    [div style="width:75px;height:5px;border:1px COLOR solid;background:url(IMAGE);float:left"]
    tags
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain - by bubblegum - 12-23-2019, 08:03 PM
    Re: AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain - by wormwood. - 12-24-2019, 09:52 AM
    Re: AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain - by bubblegum - 01-01-2020, 10:47 AM
    Re: AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain - by wormwood. - 01-02-2020, 12:39 AM
    Re: AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain - by Vathmos - 01-02-2020, 01:15 AM
    Re: AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain - by leroy - 01-02-2020, 01:34 AM
    Re: AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain - by Crow Roux - 01-02-2020, 02:02 AM
    Re: AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain - by bubblegum - 01-02-2020, 07:02 PM
    Re: AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain - by INDIE !! - 01-04-2020, 07:04 PM
    Re: AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE / typhoon captain - by THEM - 01-04-2020, 07:27 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!