• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury

    DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury
    #11
    12-06-2019, 05:26 PM
    [align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]Sweet relief flooded him and chased away whatever guilt and remorse he was feeling. Moth did love him. She loved him. He shifts his head a little in an attempt to get more comfortable. He smiled to himself. “Oh. Awesome.” He would later come to regret his underwhelming response, but it would do in the moment.

    He quickly became tired. The fading of adrenaline, the poppy seed, the gentle lull of Aurum’s steps, and the relief of the situation took its toll. He closed his eyes and consciousness abandoned him. Selby took comfort in the idea that everything would be okay when he woke up.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by moth - 11-16-2019, 08:45 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - private - by selby roux ! - 11-17-2019, 03:49 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - private - by moth - 11-17-2019, 04:12 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - private - by selby roux ! - 11-19-2019, 10:49 AM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - private - by moth - 11-19-2019, 01:34 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by wormwood. - 11-19-2019, 03:17 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by moth - 11-27-2019, 05:03 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by wormwood. - 11-28-2019, 10:38 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by selby roux ! - 12-02-2019, 12:30 AM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by moth - 12-05-2019, 05:44 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by selby roux ! - 12-06-2019, 05:26 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by wormwood. - 12-06-2019, 10:41 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!