• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury

    DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury
    #8
    11-28-2019, 10:38 PM
    i was born, on the highway, in a train wreck
    with a heart, that was beating, out of my chest
    Despite the fact that the guardsman was gripped tight in the jaws of exhaustion and his injuries at the moment, he wouldn't have turned down anything Moth had asked him in that moment. After all, she was his sister, and she came before him, and so did Selby. Still, it seemed as though Moth was holding back, and Aurum felt a frown come to his face, but he didn't argue, just dipping his head and rumbling softly in a slightly pained voice, "Don't worry, I can carry both of you. Might hurt a little, but I certainly didn't get it as bad as him..." A sigh left the lion as he moved over to Selby, leaning down to gently try and grab the medic's scruff in his jaws, and lift the other up onto his back, doing the same with Moth. The weight of the two felines on his back made his already injured muscles scream in agony, but he just flattened his ears and ignored it, his teeth gritted. Moth and Selby needed help, and he had achieved what he wanted in the raid, he should be happy. Turning around, Aurum slowly lumbered towards the main camp, trying to be as slow and careful as possible so that neither of the felines between his shoulder blades slipped and fell. As the scent of Tanglewood got stronger and stronger, he felt the strong pressure in his chest gradually release, relief flooding through his body as he took a deep breath. He mumbled to Moth as they got closer to camp, a feeling of guilt stabbing at him, "I'm... I'm sorry I didn't step in to protect Selby. I was going to, but then Kydobi got in the way, and I couldn't get away... I should've tried harder." The guardsman lowered his head a bit, his one blue eye filled with faint sorrow as he focused on the swamp beneath him, walking along.
    template by orion
    you can be an angel of mercy, or give in to hate. you can try to fight it, just like every other careless mistake.
    aurum — luminary — archangel of vengeance
    — Reggan
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by moth - 11-16-2019, 08:45 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - private - by selby roux ! - 11-17-2019, 03:49 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - private - by moth - 11-17-2019, 04:12 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - private - by selby roux ! - 11-19-2019, 10:49 AM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - private - by moth - 11-19-2019, 01:34 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by wormwood. - 11-19-2019, 03:17 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by moth - 11-27-2019, 05:03 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by wormwood. - 11-28-2019, 10:38 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by selby roux ! - 12-02-2019, 12:30 AM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by moth - 12-05-2019, 05:44 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by selby roux ! - 12-06-2019, 05:26 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by wormwood. - 12-06-2019, 10:41 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!