• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury

    DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury
    #7
    11-27-2019, 05:03 PM
    [align=center][div style="bgcolor= black; width: 500px; font-family: georgia;font-size:12px;text-align:justify"]There was so much Moth wanted to ask Aurum to do, go get help, help her bring Selby to the main part of camp, go do so much that she couldn't do due to how small she was, but she could smell the blood and could see exhaustion on her brother as well, and knew that she couldn't ask him to do all that, couldn't ask him to do everything. "If you're able to, I need to to carry both of us, so I can keep pressure on the wounds, and take us to camp, so we can find Delilah or Misty, and have hem help. You both need help with your wounds..."

    The battle was something that the longer she sat here, and the more of her friends and family she saw come back, she wished hadn't happened. It was for the best, she knew deep down, but those she cared about were getting hurt, and it was hard for her to handle.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by moth - 11-16-2019, 08:45 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - private - by selby roux ! - 11-17-2019, 03:49 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - private - by moth - 11-17-2019, 04:12 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - private - by selby roux ! - 11-19-2019, 10:49 AM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - private - by moth - 11-19-2019, 01:34 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by wormwood. - 11-19-2019, 03:17 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by moth - 11-27-2019, 05:03 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by wormwood. - 11-28-2019, 10:38 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by selby roux ! - 12-02-2019, 12:30 AM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by moth - 12-05-2019, 05:44 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by selby roux ! - 12-06-2019, 05:26 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by wormwood. - 12-06-2019, 10:41 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!