• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood glitch [★] raining somewhere else

    glitch [★] raining somewhere else
    #4
    11-20-2019, 12:12 AM
    [align=center]— T͏O̴G͠ETH͏ER̕ ÁT̴ ̸T̕H̶E ST͏ART̶ O͏F̀ ̵TI̡M͏E —
    Breathe.  It shouldn't be so hard just to breathe.  Voices were floating past, on a spiraling fast line.  Concern mostly.  Wh̴͘y̧̧̕ ̨̡͘d͘o̴͏ ̶͢t̕҉̴h̴e̵͞ỳ̷ ̀͘b̴other̨͜?  Just breathe.  Her flashing eyes darted, finding focus where her paws ought to be visible. "I-I..."  Please.  One count.  Two count.  Aquilla, Ara, Aries, Auriga, Bootes...

    Three count.  Four count.  Kiira felt fairly certain she was now entirely tangible and visible.  Physical.  And standing on a roof.  "..."  The petite fox possessed no fear of heights, so much as falling.  Even so... She hadn't fallen yet.  Solid.  Breathe.  She tilted her head downwards, ears flicking back.  "… I..."

    "I-I'm... Okay.  L-let me... Stay 'ere... For a second." Solid.  It was nice.  Even if the possibility of hurting self was much higher on the top of a roof than on the ground.  The distance... The higher view point... She could breathe for a second.  "I... I think I want... T-to try to get myself down."  Glitch.  On purpose.  Would it be a glitch then?  Anubis believed in me.  'start with mastering control.'

    Maybe.  She'd done it once before.  Once.  "O-okay?"  Breathe.  Her chest felt on the verge of collapse.  "..."  Though her air flow still stuttered, she squared her shoulders, attempting to strengthen her stance.  Resolve.  Once.  … "… A-actually... I-I... H-how am I sup-supposed to... N-not land on a-another roof?"

    That one time she'd been desperate.  Relieved.  Her father on the border of the Pitt.  Finally to return her home.  She hardly possessed the same ecstatic hope to motivate her.  Hardly the same need to leave the place she stood.  "..."
    ✯ — suvi kiira ní faoláin. female. medic of tanglewood. beta of the typhoon. arctic fox.  ref. bio.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    glitch [★] raining somewhere else - by suvi. - 11-14-2019, 11:48 PM
    Re: glitch [★] raining somewhere else - by ROY - 11-15-2019, 11:31 AM
    Re: glitch [★] raining somewhere else - by wormwood. - 11-15-2019, 10:44 PM
    Re: glitch [★] raining somewhere else - by suvi. - 11-20-2019, 12:12 AM
    Re: glitch [★] raining somewhere else - by wormwood. - 11-20-2019, 08:17 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!