• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury

    DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury
    #3
    11-17-2019, 04:12 PM
    MOTH
    "What if who I hoped to be was always me?"
    The sight of the silhouette of someone coming to the border caused Moth to pause in her thoughts for a moment, hope flashing through her eyes for but a moment as she soon noticed the gait of the other, and she was suddenly worried. Once he got closer, the worry turned to fear and Moth began to step towards Selby as she recognized the male, fear washing over her as he soon collapsed in front of her, and Moth got a good look at him, the wounds jumping out at her and her ears pinned to the back of her head. "S-selby." She would speak, shaking slightly as she began to get things from her bag, though she knew that she didn't have everything she'd need in order to help him here, and she'd have to somehow get Selby back to the main part of the territory - either to his own home or hers - in order to get the rest of the stuff they'd need, especially because she didn't have anything on her to treat burns right now.

    Moth would reach into her bag, pulling out poppy seeds to help with the pain he was having before pushing them towards him, in an attempt to get him to eat them before pausing for a moment, waiting to make sure they were gone so she could continue without hurting him more. "Selby what happened?" She would take bandages from her bag, pressing them to his bag to try and stop the bleeding that was happening there, try to keep them clean, before looking towards him once more.
    tags - penned by @ tikki
    [color=transparent]template by orion
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by moth - 11-16-2019, 08:45 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - private - by selby roux ! - 11-17-2019, 03:49 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - private - by moth - 11-17-2019, 04:12 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - private - by selby roux ! - 11-19-2019, 10:49 AM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - private - by moth - 11-19-2019, 01:34 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by wormwood. - 11-19-2019, 03:17 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by moth - 11-27-2019, 05:03 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by wormwood. - 11-28-2019, 10:38 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by selby roux ! - 12-02-2019, 12:30 AM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by moth - 12-05-2019, 05:44 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by selby roux ! - 12-06-2019, 05:26 PM
    Re: DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL? - open; injury - by wormwood. - 12-06-2019, 10:41 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!