• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood WHO AM I? | gravesite + power discovery.

    WHO AM I? | gravesite + power discovery.
    #4
    11-08-2019, 12:53 PM
    [align=center][div style="width: 55%; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]
    Lured by the ruckus, the male stood several paces away blinking the haze from his eyes as he took in everything. Something had been burning. Delilah looked... upset? And Wormwood was there too. No, he's Aurum now. That's right. "A-are you sure you're okay, Del?" he mumbled after a long silence, shuffling his feet in the dirt.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    WHO AM I? | gravesite + power discovery. - by DELILAH. - 11-07-2019, 04:22 PM
    Re: WHO AM I? | gravesite + power discovery. - by wormwood. - 11-07-2019, 08:50 PM
    Re: WHO AM I? | gravesite + power discovery. - by DELILAH. - 11-07-2019, 10:50 PM
    Re: WHO AM I? | gravesite + power discovery. - by Crow Roux - 11-08-2019, 12:53 PM
    Re: WHO AM I? | gravesite + power discovery. - by wormwood. - 11-08-2019, 04:53 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!