• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood WHAT IF I'M HURT AGAIN ☆ gardening

    WHAT IF I'M HURT AGAIN ☆ gardening
    #5
    11-03-2019, 07:02 AM
    [align=center]
    [glow=#000,1,400]all you've ever done is been a noose to hang on to — [abbr=tags]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    [div style="width: 480px; height: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 13px;"]Crowley probably would've been somewhat pleased to hear that Wormwood had forgotten, to be entirely honest. He seemed to enjoy putting up a pretense of not having hobbies. Probably because the hobbies he did have were a bit .. transparent, and in general would probably get him another why crowley has gone native point from his superiors. ... Which made his offering even more jarring to even Crowley.
    "So you just decided to dive in head-first?" Crowley's grinning, and he circles around Wormwood to get a look at the flowerbed. .. He wasn't lying about not knowing about flowers. Probably not too different from growing other plants,  but V did say that they had individual needs. Also like his plants, but Crowley didn't particularly feel up to research. Fortunately, it wasn't his problem.
    Crowley shudders just a touch when Wormwood calls him helpful. Under normal circumstances, he'd probably snap out something to the contrary. He's right, though, so Crowley just throws away that tibdit without a second thought. Better not to dwell on it. "Not a big deal if you don't," He shrugs. Crowley was pretty good at finding stuff he needed -- wouldn't be too hard to get new supplies.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    WHAT IF I'M HURT AGAIN ☆ gardening - by wormwood. - 10-29-2019, 10:51 PM
    Re: WHAT IF I'M HURT AGAIN ☆ gardening - by wormwood. - 10-31-2019, 12:23 PM
    Re: WHAT IF I'M HURT AGAIN ☆ gardening - by CROWLEY - 11-02-2019, 07:03 AM
    Re: WHAT IF I'M HURT AGAIN ☆ gardening - by wormwood. - 11-02-2019, 04:39 PM
    Re: WHAT IF I'M HURT AGAIN ☆ gardening - by CROWLEY - 11-03-2019, 07:02 AM
    Re: WHAT IF I'M HURT AGAIN ☆ gardening - by wormwood. - 11-03-2019, 06:13 PM
    Re: WHAT IF I'M HURT AGAIN ☆ gardening - by CROWLEY - 11-04-2019, 09:21 PM
    Re: WHAT IF I'M HURT AGAIN ☆ gardening - by wormwood. - 11-05-2019, 06:15 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!