10-09-2019, 10:06 AM
[glow=#d245ae,2,300]▶ MASQUE - TAGS - TANGLE - MEMBER - HE/HIM - RACCOON ◀[/glow]
He gazed upon the lion and snow leopard and did a little bow in greeting. "My mask is pretty nice, isn't it? I made it myself. Anyways, I'm Masqueradeball, but you can just call me Masque." His name was quite a mouthful but the raccoon usually went by his nickname anyways.Masque sat on his haunches and tapped his mask as if lost in deep thought. "Yes.. I would like to join Tanglewood if you would have me." He was always polite and respectful, mostly because he didn't want any trouble. Getting into fights would be pointless, in his opinion. Masque just wanted to live a peaceful life and dance, and maybe make some friends along the way.
"speech"
I AM PARTIALLY BLIND IN ONE EYE ATM AND CAN'T SEE BRIGHT COLORS WITHOUT SEEING DOUBLE PLS BE PATIENT
[align=center][abbr=me: i can't edit your profile so i can't vandalize it - you: here's my whole ass username and password - space]vandalize me staff, you cowards[/abbr]
ok -orion
yeet -tikki
andy is the best dad2020 - andy
fite me — maple
dating the lovely fool that is [member=20]egg[/member]
love ya babe <3
love ya babe <3
[align=center][abbr=me: i can't edit your profile so i can't vandalize it - you: here's my whole ass username and password - space]vandalize me staff, you cowards[/abbr]
ok -orion
yeet -tikki
andy is the best dad2020 - andy
fite me — maple