• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood safe and sound --- visitor

    safe and sound --- visitor
    #4
    09-21-2019, 11:25 AM
    ♛
    At the sight of Wormwood, the boy perked up immediately, tail swooshing left and right.  Already he had someone to ask — what name was he supposed to use again?  "M' name's Conrí Ó Faoláin, an' I'm looking for my sis—"

    The fox moves faster than his brain, speaking and using a voice before suddenly so close.  Suvi, never lacking noise, simply never spoke.  His eyes widened a fraction, brain on the fritz until he recognized a core fact.  She was crying.  "—ter.  Su?"  Kiira?  He hardly cared.  "Hey, what're ya cryin' for?  I tracked ya down see, li'
    I tracked Lil... Well, I might've lost her again, but I found ya now.
    "

    "So yer okay now.  Yer somewhere safe an' I finally tracked ya down.  'm glad I got the place right, I've never been 'ere, or the Typhoon actually — I know you live with both.  I like Miss Tena a lot, but I can visit ya all the time now, yeah?" The boy disliked to see her cry — he was supposed to be the big, protecting brother.  Of course, they were born together, but he'd always been like that.  He and Lonân had been somewhat quicker than Suvi to mature as children, but this fox clinging to him wasn't quite that same Suvi.  She seemed to have nearly caught up to him.

    "Hey, why're ya a fox now? Don' li' being a wolf?" He piped suddenly, furrowing his brow, intent on finding a way to distract her from whatever caused her tears.  "An' are you gonna introduce me ta everyon'?"  They only had one with them, but regardless, he felt inclined to push, especially now she could talk, unaware of any tension between his sister and the one present.
    "remember me for centuries" —-- conrí / elysium / [abbr=dire wolf / youth / faerie]misc.[/abbr] / pluto
    [align=center]
    「 IF MY ARMOR BREAKS I'LL FUSE IT BACK TOGETHER 」
    battle symphony, please just don't give up on me
    [div style="font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;letter-spacing:.1px;margin-top:-3px;margin-bottom:5px;"]conrí ó faoláin. fae squad.  soldier boy.  elysium.  information.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    safe and sound --- visitor - by conrí - 09-14-2019, 07:09 PM
    Re: safe and sound --- visitor - by wormwood. - 09-14-2019, 07:50 PM
    Re: safe and sound --- visitor - by suvi. - 09-14-2019, 08:28 PM
    Re: safe and sound --- visitor - by conrí - 09-21-2019, 11:25 AM
    Re: safe and sound --- visitor - by suvi. - 09-25-2019, 01:16 AM
    Re: safe and sound --- visitor - by torren - 09-25-2019, 03:50 PM
    Re: safe and sound --- visitor - by conrí - 09-29-2019, 12:52 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!