• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood [ I GO CRAZY THE DUMB WAY ] joining

    [ I GO CRAZY THE DUMB WAY ] joining
    #5
    08-23-2019, 06:47 AM
    [table][tr][td]
    ETERNALWAR
    SIBERIAN TIGER
    TANGLEWOOD
    [/td][td]
    2Oh worm?" another voice sidles on up next to Wiggles, looking the dragon up and down with no fear at all - hey she'd seen far scarier ones, like a living lich dragon for instance - and grins "Aw he's like a big ol puppy, adorable" she had a pretty warped sense of adorable but hey, he was.

    "This you friend then Wiggles? nice to see the ol flying reptiles again, almost makes me think o home" she inclines her head to said dragon.

    [Etty: BABY BOY BABY]


    [/td][/tr][/table]
    © LEXASPERATED
    [align=center][align=center][table][tr][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    [align=center][div style="font-size:20pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:impact;padding:8px;letter-spacing:1.2px"]「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」[div style="width:360px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]WE ALL HAVE ONE FOOT IN A FAIRYTALE, ———————  AND THE OTHER IN THE ABYSS. |
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    [ I GO CRAZY THE DUMB WAY ] joining - by DRAEKON - 08-22-2019, 10:41 PM
    Re: [ I GO CRAZY THE DUMB WAY ] joining - by wormwood. - 08-22-2019, 11:00 PM
    Re: [ I GO CRAZY THE DUMB WAY ] joining - by DRAEKON - 08-22-2019, 11:19 PM
    Re: [ I GO CRAZY THE DUMB WAY ] joining - by wormwood. - 08-22-2019, 11:46 PM
    Re: [ I GO CRAZY THE DUMB WAY ] joining - by ETERNALWAR - 08-23-2019, 06:47 AM
    Re: [ I GO CRAZY THE DUMB WAY ] joining - by leroy - 08-23-2019, 05:41 PM
    Re: [ I GO CRAZY THE DUMB WAY ] joining - by wormwood. - 08-23-2019, 06:51 PM
    Re: [ I GO CRAZY THE DUMB WAY ] joining - by Vathmos - 08-24-2019, 11:25 AM
    Re: [ I GO CRAZY THE DUMB WAY ] joining - by Crow Roux - 08-24-2019, 02:10 PM
    Re: [ I GO CRAZY THE DUMB WAY ] joining - by Perseus - 08-24-2019, 02:49 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!