• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood I hold so many small regrets [open, joining]

    I hold so many small regrets [open, joining]
    #4
    07-31-2019, 12:24 PM
    [align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 45%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]Vathmos isn't able to smell the approaching beast- the scent of the environment was too strong for her, overpowering with its musky odor and smelling of death. She did hear however among the bugs, the sound of something moving in the trees, and craned her neck upward, eyes searching for the source. She took a few prehensive steps away from the border, as he beast dropped down and faceplanted before her. A hyena laugh uttered from her throat out of caution. It sounded like a laugh, but it didn't mean she was laughing.
    Her eyes wandered him up and down, taking in.... whatever she was looking at. Her lips cringed, showing off her teeth as her eyes continued looking him up and down. "Whowartee arruet yaowpu?" She said, Barkden rolling from her tongue and her face changing from cringe to confusion. Her head tilted, eyes squinted, and lips lowered. They speak Common, apparently.
    "I'm..." she takes a moment, forming the words in her head. "I'm Vathmos...." I noetetde ar noetwin fiarmaitliya. "I... don't know where to go."
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I hold so many small regrets [open, joining] - by Vathmos - 07-28-2019, 07:55 PM
    Re: I hold so many small regrets [open, joining] - by RED - 07-29-2019, 03:46 PM
    Re: I hold so many small regrets [open, joining] - by MIKOLAJ - 07-30-2019, 04:24 PM
    Re: I hold so many small regrets [open, joining] - by Vathmos - 07-31-2019, 12:24 PM
    Re: I hold so many small regrets [open, joining] - by moth - 07-31-2019, 12:45 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!