• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood Strange Happenings//Joiner

    Strange Happenings//Joiner
    #7
    12-29-2018, 09:54 PM
    Upon the entrance of this newcomer he turns to the fox and just looks at her in wonder before bowing his head and bowing best he can on these new legs "Greatings lovely Kiira, I am honored to meet your a quaintance amd would be most overjoyed to join your group. I can promise I mean no I'll harm. I am a member of the jedi order on coursaant and seek battle the sith and the dark side of the force wherever I may find it" And his words were no farse, she truly was a beautiful sight to behold and intrigued him greatly (sorry I kinda just went with it can change if you want)
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    Strange Happenings//Joiner - by DarthGaming - 12-29-2018, 05:38 PM
    Re: Strange Happenings//Joiner - by aya - 12-29-2018, 06:47 PM
    Re: Strange Happenings//Joiner - by DarthGaming - 12-29-2018, 07:17 PM
    Re: Strange Happenings//Joiner - by aya - 12-29-2018, 08:14 PM
    Re: Strange Happenings//Joiner - by Revan Malakith - 12-29-2018, 09:13 PM
    Re: Strange Happenings//Joiner - by Kiira - 12-29-2018, 09:24 PM
    Re: Strange Happenings//Joiner - by Revan Malakith - 12-29-2018, 09:54 PM
    Re: Strange Happenings//Joiner - by Anubis. - 12-30-2018, 01:10 AM
    Re: Strange Happenings//Joiner - by Revan Malakith - 12-30-2018, 01:18 AM
    Re: Strange Happenings//Joiner - by JIM - 12-30-2018, 02:52 PM
    Re: Strange Happenings//Joiner - by Revan Malakith - 12-30-2018, 04:36 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!