• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Resources Biographies I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage

    I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage
    #50
    12-05-2018, 07:48 PM
    —THE BASICS
    FULL NAME Cleopatra Thema
    NICKNAMES Cleo, Patra, The Queen, Your Majesty, Prophet
    CLAN/GROUP[b] TBA
    —ranking TBA
    [b]PHYSICAL AGE
    4 years
    —mental age 4 years
    —aging ratio 1 year every november 30
    —zodiac: sagittarius
    GENDER female
    —pronouns she/her
    —IMPORTANT NOTES
    — related to egyptian royalty; her last name means "the queen"
    — prophet of the maroon god
    —PHYSICAL
    health status -[100%]
    SPECIES[b] domestic cat
    —breed blue-point sphynx
    [b]DESCRIPTION[b] a blue-point sphynx with blue eyes. she wears a gold collar with blue gem stones (likely sapphires) in it, as well as a gold ankh earring on her right ear. in addition, she also wears small, black hooped earrings on both of her ears, and a small black circular earring (looks like a dot) above the hoops. on her right leg, she wears a gold snake charm.

    since she believes herself to be a prophet of the maroon god, cleopatra also owns a red-and-white jackal mask in which she uses during sacrifices.
    —smells like old blood, the desert
    —injuries n/a
    [b]BODY LANGUAGE[b] holds herself high
    —posture normal
    [b]—BEHAVIOR
    PERSONALITY TYPE ("the x") - ALIGNMENT - HARRY POTTER HOUSE
    positive - positive - positive - positive
    neutral - neutral - neutral - neutral
    negative - negative - negative - negative
    —RELATIONSHIPS
    ORIENTATION[b] homosexual and homoromantic
    [b]STATUS[b] single
    —crush n/a
    —friends n/a
    —family horizon cipher (adoptive son)
    —enemies caesar cipher, bruce walker, dante northwest, foxgaze
    [b]—INTERACTION AND COMBAT
    may start fights - will fight back - won't try to end fights - may kill
    SOCIAL DIFFICULTIES[b]
    —platonic relationships text
    —romantic relationships text
    —rivalries text
    [b]DIFFICULTY[b]
    —physical difficulty easy
    —mental difficulty  easy
    [b]IF NEEDED
    attack in BOLD GOLD

    LINKS:
    - N/A
    Tags - N/A
    [url=http://]Character Study - N/A

    TV Tropes:
    TBA
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 05-03-2018, 03:02 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 05-03-2018, 03:23 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 05-03-2018, 08:05 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 05-03-2018, 08:54 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 05-04-2018, 08:07 AM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by ATBASH CIPHER. - 05-04-2018, 08:18 AM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by VIGENERE CIPHER. - 05-04-2018, 11:41 AM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 05-09-2018, 01:36 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 05-10-2018, 01:35 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 05-11-2018, 07:28 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 05-15-2018, 04:03 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 05-22-2018, 07:03 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 05-24-2018, 10:55 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by GORDON CIPHER. - 05-27-2018, 02:14 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 06-03-2018, 05:18 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 06-04-2018, 03:05 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 06-26-2018, 11:50 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 06-27-2018, 12:53 AM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 06-27-2018, 10:16 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 06-27-2018, 10:29 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 06-27-2018, 10:56 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 06-28-2018, 07:17 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-01-2018, 12:31 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-01-2018, 03:05 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-01-2018, 11:29 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by APHRA CIPHER . - 07-02-2018, 02:56 AM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-02-2018, 01:35 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-06-2018, 12:20 AM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 07-11-2018, 10:32 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-16-2018, 04:38 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-22-2018, 11:08 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-26-2018, 02:55 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-28-2018, 07:23 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-30-2018, 01:51 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-31-2018, 10:02 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by Mysteriously Maple - 08-06-2018, 10:29 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by HORIZON CIPHER. - 08-12-2018, 01:39 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 08-13-2018, 03:04 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 08-13-2018, 08:29 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 08-13-2018, 09:10 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 08-15-2018, 11:50 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 08-27-2018, 10:09 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 09-19-2018, 11:49 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 09-27-2018, 08:21 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 10-19-2018, 02:55 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 11-15-2018, 01:44 AM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 11-19-2018, 04:32 AM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 10-04-2018, 04:37 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 11-07-2018, 07:14 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 12-05-2018, 07:48 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 12-10-2018, 07:00 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!