• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Neutral Grounds Private Rendezvous our love is six feet under / private

    our love is six feet under / private
    #5
    04-16-2018, 08:30 AM
    [glow=GLOWCOLOR,2,300]▶ MARGAERY FOLIE - tags - THE ASCENDANTS - OBSERVER - SHE/HER- FELINE ◀[/glow]
    In reality, she supposed that neither of them truly were to blame. It was fate that had pulled them apart and, in a way, it was fate that had brought them back together. She was vaguely aware of the fact that she should be feeling something right now, whether that be immense sadness or relief, but there was nothing. Nothing but that dull flutter that had become unfamiliar, foreign even, to her. [color=black]"Suiteheart.. I..." She didn't know what to say. Did she apologize? Did she explain how bad things had been? Or did she continue sitting there, expressionless, confused at best, wishing so dearly that she could experience this bittersweet moment wholly and completely?

    [color=black]"Don't cry," She finally managed, her voice even, [color=black]"It's not your fault." She tried to sound tender, gentle, understanding, but she lacked the very means to do so. If anything, her words sounded awkward and forced causing her to frown. [color=black]"My powers are gone too... and I can't feel you and I... I..." She trailed off, unable to meet her wife's gaze any longer.

    [color=black]"I can't feel anything."

    She was not this way by choice and she was nearly 100% certain that this had been an extension to her losing her powers and, more importantly, her bond with Suiteheart. Malfunctions such as hers had happened before, and, though she hated remembering it, malfunctions such as hers had happened to her before. As unfortunate as it was, she was not unfamiliar with this state of emotional apathy, the only difference this time being she had not brought it upon herself willingly.

    [color=black]"I'm trying. I'm trying so hard. But I can't... I haven't in such a long time... And it isn't your fault! None of this is your fault. If anything, I'm glad the bond broke so you wouldn't have to experience this.. this... emptiness. I love you too much to ever wish that upon you."

    She wanted to cry. She wanted to cry so badly. But no tears would come and she released a low sigh, shutting her eyes momentarily.

    [color=black]"I love you..."

    At least I think I still do.
    [align=center][div style="font-family: HELVETICA;font-size: 19px; color:BLACK; LETTER-SPACING: 3PX; line-height: 99%;"]ARE YOU [COLOR=#b59693]STRONG ENOUGH TO [color=#b59693]STAND
    [div style="font-family: HELVETICA;font-size: 20px; letter-spacing: 0PX;color: black;ine-height: 99%;"][color=#b59693]PROTECTING BOTH [color=#b59693]YOUR HEART AND [color=#b59693]MINE?
    [div style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px; color: black; line-height:99%; letter-spacing: 0px"]margaery mikaelson-folie | the ascendants | vampire | tags
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    our love is six feet under / private - by Margaery - 04-15-2018, 05:30 PM
    Re: our love is six feet under / private - by Suiteheart - 04-15-2018, 06:31 PM
    Re: our love is six feet under / private - by Margaery - 04-15-2018, 08:41 PM
    Re: our love is six feet under / private - by Suiteheart - 04-15-2018, 10:28 PM
    Re: our love is six feet under / private - by Margaery - 04-16-2018, 08:30 AM
    Re: our love is six feet under / private - by Suiteheart - 04-16-2018, 10:31 AM
    Re: our love is six feet under / private - by Margaery - 04-16-2018, 11:52 AM
    Re: our love is six feet under / private - by Suiteheart - 04-16-2018, 05:59 PM
    Re: our love is six feet under / private - by Margaery - 04-16-2018, 09:03 PM
    Re: our love is six feet under / private - by Suiteheart - 04-16-2018, 10:04 PM
    Re: our love is six feet under / private - by Margaery - 04-17-2018, 03:59 PM
    Re: our love is six feet under / private - by BASTILLEPAW - 04-17-2018, 04:45 PM
    Re: our love is six feet under / private - by Suiteheart - 04-17-2018, 05:24 PM
    Re: our love is six feet under / private - by Margaery - 04-17-2018, 10:10 PM
    Re: our love is six feet under / private - by Suiteheart - 04-18-2018, 05:20 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!