• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon TELL ME I'M ADORED // returning

    TELL ME I'M ADORED // returning
    #8
    11-14-2018, 09:52 PM
    "she is my daughter." aphra growled at bakugou, narrowing her eyes as she spoke to the quartermaster. the giant dragon known as lucifer arrived as well and aphra vaguely recognized him and recalled how she didn't particularly... favor him too much. "so, is my father still here?" truthfully, the only thing aphra had heard was that caesar had caused some trouble recently. "i heard he's been quite the ass lately." she laughed, her tail flicking in amusement. aphra didn't bother introducing herself, thinking that the others should know who she is.
    ★ open your eyes up, step in the ring ━
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    TELL ME I'M ADORED // returning - by APHRA CIPHER . - 11-10-2018, 09:48 PM
    Re: TELL ME I'M ADORED // returning - by cleo roux. - 11-10-2018, 10:06 PM
    Re: TELL ME I'M ADORED // returning - by APHRA CIPHER . - 11-10-2018, 10:26 PM
    Re: TELL ME I'M ADORED // returning - by cleo roux. - 11-10-2018, 10:43 PM
    Re: TELL ME I'M ADORED // returning - by APHRA CIPHER . - 11-13-2018, 02:14 AM
    Re: TELL ME I'M ADORED // returning - by bakugou - 11-14-2018, 04:06 AM
    Re: TELL ME I'M ADORED // returning - by Lucifer - 11-14-2018, 10:01 AM
    Re: TELL ME I'M ADORED // returning - by APHRA CIPHER . - 11-14-2018, 09:52 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!