• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon TELL ME I'M ADORED // returning

    TELL ME I'M ADORED // returning
    #6
    11-14-2018, 04:06 AM
    Bakugou isn't familiar with the families present within The Typhoon. Although he has some grasp on what children belonged to Luca, the ones that were spawns of Jacob and the Captain, and the tight-knit faerie family, he isn't one to pick up on any other relations. All the Quartermaster had noticed was this woman shortening the gap between herself and Cleo - Cleo who was clearly walking away from her. "Why does it matter?" the ragdoll speaks up, teleporting forward. From the looks of it, the fem was now a part of The Typhoon but, as always, he wasn't about to give just anyone a welcome. They don't mean anything to Bakugou. They are simply words that he sometimes says to joiners. "Looks like she doesn't want to talk to you so how about you shut the fuck up?" He doesn't exactly care about Cleo but he does prefer her wellbeing over that of a face he doesn't recognise.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    TELL ME I'M ADORED // returning - by APHRA CIPHER . - 11-10-2018, 09:48 PM
    Re: TELL ME I'M ADORED // returning - by cleo roux. - 11-10-2018, 10:06 PM
    Re: TELL ME I'M ADORED // returning - by APHRA CIPHER . - 11-10-2018, 10:26 PM
    Re: TELL ME I'M ADORED // returning - by cleo roux. - 11-10-2018, 10:43 PM
    Re: TELL ME I'M ADORED // returning - by APHRA CIPHER . - 11-13-2018, 02:14 AM
    Re: TELL ME I'M ADORED // returning - by bakugou - 11-14-2018, 04:06 AM
    Re: TELL ME I'M ADORED // returning - by Lucifer - 11-14-2018, 10:01 AM
    Re: TELL ME I'M ADORED // returning - by APHRA CIPHER . - 11-14-2018, 09:52 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!