![[Image: IsxWtpR.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/IsxWtpR.gif)
♦ Brokenjaw / Male [he/him]
♦ Juvenile / ages at RPers discretion
♦ no clan / ?
♦ Exhawk trust
THE ONLY ONE THAT I HAVE EVER KNOWN && RELATIONSHIPS / RULES OF ENGAGEMENT / ½ ⅓ ¼ ⅕ ⅛
♦ Single / Bisexual
♦ NPC x NPC | G1
♦ ½ of #brokenjawsquad (Non BoB Era)
DON'T KNOW WHERE IT GOES && APPEARANCE / REFERENCE.
♦ ALLOSAURUS, VOICE
♦ Yellow in colour, blue around neck and near head.
♦ crooked jaw from a broken jaw that healed wrong (REF)
♦ lithe, fast build.
— INJURIES/ILLNESSES: none
BUT IT'S ONLY ME, AND I WALK ALONE && BEHAVIOUR / HANDICAPPED BAD ASS / TAUGHT BY EXPERIENCE / BIG BROTHER INSTINCT / THE DRIFTER / THE QUIET ONE / GENTLE GIANT
♦ Loyal | Protective | Kind | persevering | Survivor | Hard working | Dedicated | Tenacious | Honorable
♦ Stubborn | Petty | Selfish | Solemn | Ruthless
♦ seemingly a good guy but does have a vicious streak, overall though is a good guy.
— DISORDERS: none.
I WALK THIS EMPTY STREET, ON THE BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS && INTERACTION / LIGHTNING BRUISER / BECAUSE YOU WERE NICE TO ME
♦ physically formidable / mentally medium.
♦ powerplay? only non violent actions.
♦ attack in BOLD GOLD
[spoiler=non-BoB history]- Joined Hawkclan
- gets along well with little over the broken/crooked jaw connection, #brokenjawsquad.
- joins the RC-HC party.
- promoted to guard, awarded fledgling title.
- promoted to Trust (his decision to choose trust rather than)
- finally gained a hawk, an ill tempered black hawk named Ira and Her companion, a bearded vulture named Chrysos.
- worried about fearless leader after she snapped and hurt Shininglight, seemingly shes turning into a dictator.
- caught traitors trying to leave for BC and seeling out hawkclan, turned them over to Lit after killing the bloodclanners.
- awarded with a black medal for his loyalty and dedication.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Quotes (non BoB era)]
Quote:MERCY . wrote:
blease brokenjaws so cute and Good
Quote:POE D. wrote:
Broken is too Pure do not hurt him pls
Quote:littlestar g. d. wrote:
screamin do NOT hurt broken he is but a puppy!!
Quote:Shininglight wrote:
brokenjaw is amazing i wanna huggle him and protect the smolbean forever
Quote:littlestar g. d. wrote:
Brokenjaw:
I know I'm angry and I know something's wrong this week and even if I'm acting and being a total bitch to everyone, I still love him. He's so cute and that's not something you'd normally expect of a big dino, ya know? I'm pretty proud to have a guy like him in Hawkclan. It helps especially when the raids for Bloodcland Hawkclan come. They won't know what hit them until Brokenjaw has swung his tail around and knocked a couple of trees from their roots ha ha. But no, he's a truly lovely guy. Really kind. I'm glad he chose to come here instead of any other place. He's trustworthy and clearly loyal. I can't see him betraying me anytime soon like everyone else.
Quote:littlestar g. d. wrote:
littlestar mouths "i love u rlly ur so puppy-like"
:')
Quote:DecayingDelusion wrote:
Brokenjaw is the best motherhen <3
Quote:Shininglight wrote:[/spoiler]
do not angst the broken boy
let him be the pure light this world needs
[spoiler=art gallery and misc]
by me.text post memes:
#1
#2[/spoiler]
[align=center][align=center][table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[align=center][div style="font-size:20pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:impact;padding:8px;letter-spacing:1.2px"]「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」[div style="width:360px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]WE ALL HAVE ONE FOOT IN A FAIRYTALE, ——————— AND THE OTHER IN THE ABYSS. |
[align=center][div style="font-size:20pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:impact;padding:8px;letter-spacing:1.2px"]「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」[div style="width:360px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]WE ALL HAVE ONE FOOT IN A FAIRYTALE, ——————— AND THE OTHER IN THE ABYSS. |