• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Resources Biographies ( I'VE NEVER LOOKED FOR TROUBLE / TAGS + STORAGE )

    ( I'VE NEVER LOOKED FOR TROUBLE / TAGS + STORAGE )
    #4
    10-26-2018, 04:01 PM
    [align=center][div style="width:500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 7.8pt; line-height: 1.4; letter-spacing: .5px"]QUOTES TO UTILIZE  :  FALLOUT THREE
    • "Dead mother, life in a post-nuclear Wasteland and not a friend in it. Yeah, you aren’t exactly blessed."  [ ADAPTATION: life in a new world and not a friend in it ]
    • "This is one situation you're not going to be able to fight your way out of."
    • "Isn't it funny how everyone you get close to ends up leaving?"
    • "This next piece reminds me of something my husband said: Friendship is like a violin. Even if the music stops, you'll still have the strings."
    [align=center][div style="font-size:15.7pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:impact;padding:8px;letter-spacing:.7px"]I TOLD MY FRIENDS THAT WE WOULD NEVER PART[div style="font-size:7pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.0px"]「 THEY OFTEN SAID THAT YOU WOULD BREAK MY HEART  |  PINTEREST.  INFO.  PLAYLIST. 」
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    ( I'VE NEVER LOOKED FOR TROUBLE / TAGS + STORAGE ) - by WANDERER - 10-26-2018, 03:09 PM
    Re: ( I'VE NEVER LOOKED FOR TROUBLE / TAGS + STORAGE ) - by WANDERER - 10-26-2018, 03:18 PM
    Re: ( I'VE NEVER LOOKED FOR TROUBLE / TAGS + STORAGE ) - by WANDERER - 10-26-2018, 03:48 PM
    Re: ( I'VE NEVER LOOKED FOR TROUBLE / TAGS + STORAGE ) - by WANDERER - 10-26-2018, 04:01 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!