• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon ( I WONDER WHY : VISITINGish? )

    ( I WONDER WHY : VISITINGish? )
    #7
    10-25-2018, 07:01 PM
    [table][tr][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    The sound of Masie's screeching was what made Owen move, the words 'threat back' making his sharp spines tingle in anger as he stood up, the indominus rex pushing his way through the trees to reach the scene. Sharp talons tapped against the ground as Owen watched everything go down, before his body moved around Wanderer, standing off to the side, a single amber eye harsh and calculating as he sized up the male whom had been here.. Just to speak.

    "Go get your therapy elsewhere. We've had too much shit go down with the Pitt already, we don't need it here." Owen finally spoke, parting his massive jaws to allow a growl to escape his throat. With a side glance towards Masie, Owen felt his chest puff out just a bit. He was proud of Masie for defending Golden and the others, and he wasn't going to stop her.

    "Just say the word, and me and Masie will chase him out, Caesar." Owen rumbled softly to the higher ranking male, his body showing anything but friendliness to the 'visitor'. It radiated pure aggression, a thirst for blood against those who had created such chaos in his clan already.
    TAGS • THE TYPHOON • 27 M/O • GERMAN SHEPHERD | INDOMINUS REX • #RAPTORFAM
    © LEXASPERATED
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    ( I WONDER WHY : VISITINGish? ) - by WANDERER - 10-25-2018, 12:04 PM
    Re: ( I WONDER WHY : VISITINGish? ) - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 10-25-2018, 01:50 PM
    Re: ( I WONDER WHY : VISITINGish? ) - by FELIKS - 10-25-2018, 02:04 PM
    Re: ( I WONDER WHY : VISITINGish? ) - by WANDERER - 10-25-2018, 02:49 PM
    Re: ( I WONDER WHY : VISITINGish? ) - by bubblegum - 10-25-2018, 06:36 PM
    Re: ( I WONDER WHY : VISITINGish? ) - by Masie - 10-25-2018, 06:50 PM
    Re: ( I WONDER WHY : VISITINGish? ) - by OWEN. - 10-25-2018, 07:01 PM
    Re: ( I WONDER WHY : VISITINGish? ) - by WANDERER - 10-25-2018, 08:38 PM
    Re: ( I WONDER WHY : VISITINGish? ) - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 10-25-2018, 09:10 PM
    Re: ( I WONDER WHY : VISITINGish? ) - by PEPPINO - 10-25-2018, 09:34 PM
    Re: ( I WONDER WHY : VISITINGish? ) - by WANDERER - 10-25-2018, 09:56 PM
    Re: ( I WONDER WHY : VISITINGish? ) - by bakugou - 10-25-2018, 11:32 PM
    Re: ( I WONDER WHY : VISITINGish? ) - by FELIKS - 10-26-2018, 03:33 AM
    Re: ( I WONDER WHY : VISITINGish? ) - by WANDERER - 10-26-2018, 10:26 AM
    Re: ( I WONDER WHY : VISITINGish? ) - by OWEN. - 10-26-2018, 12:34 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!