• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I DREAMED A DREAM / returning member

    I DREAMED A DREAM / returning member
    #4
    10-08-2018, 12:20 PM
    [table]
    [tr][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td]
    [td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    L U C I F E R . G R I M M
    "The endless Void, The gazing abyss, The bottomless ocean of horror...It coiled itself around your tender heart"
    thankfully he wouldn't be leaving the pup alone - for Marcellus had raced past Lucifer in such a hurry that of course the dragon had made it swifter than he had before when he'd caught the scents on the wind - and now here he was a rumble of worry in his throat as his eyes glanced over Rocky and his injuries trying his best to soothe the pain with a brief small numbing coldness as they awaited Marcellus and Junji.

    speaking of they.

    Lucifer's eyes glanced up at the other with suspicion - and this one was lucky he hadn't met him before or his soul might have given him away - and the dragon eyed him "Who are you?"

    DRAGON [10FT Hght, 25FT Lgth] — HELLION [5FT] — TYPHOON / REAVER — PLAYLIST — TAGS
    © LEXASPERATED
    [align=center][align=center][table][tr][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    [align=center][div style="font-size:20pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:impact;padding:8px;letter-spacing:1.2px"]「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」[div style="width:360px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]WE ALL HAVE ONE FOOT IN A FAIRYTALE, ———————  AND THE OTHER IN THE ABYSS. |
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I DREAMED A DREAM / returning member - by QUILL H. - 10-06-2018, 10:41 PM
    Re: I DREAMED A DREAM / returning member - by Andy - 10-06-2018, 11:49 PM
    Re: I DREAMED A DREAM / returning member - by MARCELLUS - 10-07-2018, 06:12 PM
    Re: I DREAMED A DREAM / returning member - by Lucifer - 10-08-2018, 12:20 PM
    Re: I DREAMED A DREAM / returning member - by QUILL H. - 10-08-2018, 01:05 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!