• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid

    I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid
    #19
    09-20-2018, 07:40 AM
    [table][tr][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    The endless Void, The gazing abyss, The bottomless ocean of [i]horror...It coiled itself around your tender heart[/i]

    well this was a surprise, so the slavers come out the woodwork to try their luck ey?

    how quaint

    an sky shattering roar as the dark shadow descended from the skies, winging his way down towards the battlefield, greater black wings hiking up behind him to hold him aloft as a gut of black flames torched the ground down below in a furious bloom - toasting any unfortunate no name pittians in his path before the great beast ceased, wings pumping upwards as he circled for another volley or rather,

    a landing impact and a bellowing roar, tail whipping out and striking one trying to sneak up on him.

    //the first of m'boys here whooo

    LARGE DRAGON — HELLION [5FEET] — TYPHOON / REAVER — PLAYLIST — TAGS
    [align=center][align=center][table][tr][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    [align=center][div style="font-size:20pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:impact;padding:8px;letter-spacing:1.2px"]「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」[div style="width:360px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]WE ALL HAVE ONE FOOT IN A FAIRYTALE, ———————  AND THE OTHER IN THE ABYSS. |
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 09-19-2018, 12:34 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by QUILL H. - 09-19-2018, 01:04 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by - DELTA - - 09-19-2018, 01:31 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by QUILL H. - 09-19-2018, 01:48 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by TSUYU. - 09-19-2018, 03:05 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by OWEN. - 09-19-2018, 03:16 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by raziel - 09-19-2018, 04:54 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Keona. - 09-19-2018, 05:41 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Shigaraki, - 09-19-2018, 05:51 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by alexander - 09-19-2018, 06:25 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by hiro - 09-19-2018, 08:12 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by JUNJI - 09-19-2018, 08:27 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Kian. - 09-19-2018, 10:29 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Shigaraki, - 09-19-2018, 10:59 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by TSUYU. - 09-19-2018, 11:03 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by hiro - 09-19-2018, 11:50 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by TSUYU. - 09-20-2018, 12:00 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Luca - 09-20-2018, 12:57 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Lucifer - 09-20-2018, 07:40 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by FELIKS - 09-20-2018, 10:35 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by EROS - 09-20-2018, 10:40 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by SÉAMUS - 09-22-2018, 09:18 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by COSETTE - 09-22-2018, 10:24 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by MARCELLUS - 09-23-2018, 10:19 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!