• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17*

    I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17*
    #3
    09-19-2018, 11:08 PM
    Kirishima had to admit, Bakugou had made him chuckle when Caesar was given the task of giving their crewmates compliments. He had made sure that he had time to stop by and with a grin plastered on his maw, he made his way over. Sanguine eyes would land on Mirabella, who he offered a brief nod of his head to, before he glanced towards the Officer.

    "I'll also take a compliment." He chuckled lightly, amusement in his eyes.
    © LEXASPERATED
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 09-17-2018, 02:43 PM
    Re: I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* - by mirabella - 09-19-2018, 10:59 PM
    Re: I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* - by Kirishima, - 09-19-2018, 11:08 PM
    Re: I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* - by FELIKS - 09-20-2018, 10:43 AM
    Re: I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 09-20-2018, 03:42 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!