• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17*

    I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17*
    #2
    09-19-2018, 10:59 PM
    [abbr=info]♥♡[/abbr] Compliments were a bit of a foreign subject to her. Of course, she knew what they were; practically anyone did. It wasn't like someone hadn't complimented her before, either. She just didn't know how to respond. Was she supposed to compliment them back, thank them, or even just say nothing? What if she felt like she didn't deserve the compliment; was she supposed to reject it? It was all just so needlessly confusing, and truth be told, Mira was perfectly happy receiving no praise.

    Still, the thought of a compliment from Ceaser piqued her curiosity. Mira was pretty sure he didn't like her very much. It was just a little hunch she had, only making it harder to ever approach the officer. Maybe she should just ignore it; she didn't need any praise anyway. Then again, she really needed to improve upon her social skills. Deciding to force herself to interact with Ceasar, she offered a nervous, almost uncomfortable smile. "Hey- hi. Could I have a compliment, please?" she asked, voice as quiet and shaky as usual. Her eyes were trained down at her paws, avoiding eye contact with her fellow clanmate as she awaited his response.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 09-17-2018, 02:43 PM
    Re: I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* - by mirabella - 09-19-2018, 10:59 PM
    Re: I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* - by Kirishima, - 09-19-2018, 11:08 PM
    Re: I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* - by FELIKS - 09-20-2018, 10:43 AM
    Re: I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 09-20-2018, 03:42 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!