• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid

    I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid
    #13
    09-19-2018, 10:29 PM
    KIAN Ó FAOLÁIN
    So bring on all the monsters, That lie sleeping in the blue
    I'll fight 'em all bare handed, Screaming I ain't scared of you
    The pirate heard his brother's call.  As he grew closer, he tasted fire.  The rusty spotted cat skid to a halt, sea-green eyes locking on Shigaraki.  When his eyes flashed up, his blood burned in pure fury.  "You're going to regret that." He let Alexander and Victor make the first moves, as he began to pull water around him, from every nearby source.  Plants, the air... Until he had enough to slam against the tree and dose the fire.  With ice in his eyes, the faerie attempted to freeze [member=1771]Shigaraki,[/member] in place through blood bending, to further leave him defenseless against his crewmates.

    No one threatened the life of his daughter.
    typhoon | rusty spotted cat | #faesquad | ✘
    © madi
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 09-19-2018, 12:34 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by QUILL H. - 09-19-2018, 01:04 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by - DELTA - - 09-19-2018, 01:31 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by QUILL H. - 09-19-2018, 01:48 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by TSUYU. - 09-19-2018, 03:05 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by OWEN. - 09-19-2018, 03:16 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by raziel - 09-19-2018, 04:54 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Keona. - 09-19-2018, 05:41 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Shigaraki, - 09-19-2018, 05:51 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by alexander - 09-19-2018, 06:25 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by hiro - 09-19-2018, 08:12 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by JUNJI - 09-19-2018, 08:27 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Kian. - 09-19-2018, 10:29 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Shigaraki, - 09-19-2018, 10:59 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by TSUYU. - 09-19-2018, 11:03 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by hiro - 09-19-2018, 11:50 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by TSUYU. - 09-20-2018, 12:00 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Luca - 09-20-2018, 12:57 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Lucifer - 09-20-2018, 07:40 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by FELIKS - 09-20-2018, 10:35 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by EROS - 09-20-2018, 10:40 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by SÉAMUS - 09-22-2018, 09:18 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by COSETTE - 09-22-2018, 10:24 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by MARCELLUS - 09-23-2018, 10:19 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!