• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid

    I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid
    #11
    09-19-2018, 08:12 PM
    [div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 60%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 13pt; text-align: justify;"]Victor was not much of a fighter. Sure, he could handle himself in a playful wrestling match, but he had never fought to injure in his life. It was against the policy back home. Even so, this was not his former home and things were much different here. What he lacked in strength did he make up for in speed. While Victor could not take out anything with a single body slam, he was sure he could at least wear an opponent down. Victor lowered his head, the fur bristling on his neck. The adrenaline in the air was rather contagious. His eyes caught sight of Alexander making a move on Shigaraki before he moved in as well. As Alexander went for the tail, Victor would go for the opposite end. Pushing himself forward with his power legs did the Siberian husky [u]aim to grab a hold of Shigaraki throat in order to restrain the other from turning around in order to retaliate against Alexander.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 09-19-2018, 12:34 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by QUILL H. - 09-19-2018, 01:04 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by - DELTA - - 09-19-2018, 01:31 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by QUILL H. - 09-19-2018, 01:48 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by TSUYU. - 09-19-2018, 03:05 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by OWEN. - 09-19-2018, 03:16 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by raziel - 09-19-2018, 04:54 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Keona. - 09-19-2018, 05:41 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Shigaraki, - 09-19-2018, 05:51 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by alexander - 09-19-2018, 06:25 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by hiro - 09-19-2018, 08:12 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by JUNJI - 09-19-2018, 08:27 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Kian. - 09-19-2018, 10:29 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Shigaraki, - 09-19-2018, 10:59 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by TSUYU. - 09-19-2018, 11:03 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by hiro - 09-19-2018, 11:50 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by TSUYU. - 09-20-2018, 12:00 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Luca - 09-20-2018, 12:57 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Lucifer - 09-20-2018, 07:40 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by FELIKS - 09-20-2018, 10:35 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by EROS - 09-20-2018, 10:40 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by SÉAMUS - 09-22-2018, 09:18 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by COSETTE - 09-22-2018, 10:24 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by MARCELLUS - 09-23-2018, 10:19 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!