• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid

    I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid
    #9
    09-19-2018, 05:51 PM
    [align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 45%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]A raid and the Typhoon members were trying to fight back? How cute. Cute and naive. The male had followed close behind Dante, Quill and Tsuyu, the hand hiding his face, though clearly showing his ruby-colored eyes. He grins and his pupils shrink as he moves silently. His ears twitch and he sniffs the air, searching for any of the enemy. He finds himself wandering away from the very heart of the battle and he finds himself at a tree. He glances up and he catches sight of a child.

    Child or not, he doesn't care. A child could eventually grow into someone that could be a threat to him and the others in the Pitt. He uses his fire elementals and places one of his front paws on the tree, hoping to light the trunk on fire, so he could force the child to jump down.
    [align=center]
    A LITTLE MAYHEM ALWAYS BRINGS A SMILE TO MY FACE.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 09-19-2018, 12:34 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by QUILL H. - 09-19-2018, 01:04 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by - DELTA - - 09-19-2018, 01:31 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by QUILL H. - 09-19-2018, 01:48 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by TSUYU. - 09-19-2018, 03:05 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by OWEN. - 09-19-2018, 03:16 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by raziel - 09-19-2018, 04:54 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Keona. - 09-19-2018, 05:41 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Shigaraki, - 09-19-2018, 05:51 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by alexander - 09-19-2018, 06:25 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by hiro - 09-19-2018, 08:12 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by JUNJI - 09-19-2018, 08:27 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Kian. - 09-19-2018, 10:29 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Shigaraki, - 09-19-2018, 10:59 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by TSUYU. - 09-19-2018, 11:03 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by hiro - 09-19-2018, 11:50 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by TSUYU. - 09-20-2018, 12:00 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Luca - 09-20-2018, 12:57 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Lucifer - 09-20-2018, 07:40 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by FELIKS - 09-20-2018, 10:35 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by EROS - 09-20-2018, 10:40 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by SÉAMUS - 09-22-2018, 09:18 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by COSETTE - 09-22-2018, 10:24 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by MARCELLUS - 09-23-2018, 10:19 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!