• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid

    I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid
    #7
    09-19-2018, 04:54 PM
    What was this?  The faerie frowned lightly as he heard - and spotted - the commotion.  The dire wolf suspected this place would warrant some violence, but he had seen none of it until now.  Right after his youngest child had found her way to him.  This did not bode well.  He huffed quietly, ears flicking back.  Ever since the violence that tore up his homeland, he'd taken a route of peace.  It was better, for the spiritual health, to be a pacifist.  However, he would not let the place he - and Suvi, more importantly - was dwelling to be ransacked.

    While the raptor attacked, Raziel steered clear of the battle, though he was hardly unprepared for a fight.  The massive wolf tilted his head back and let out a loud howl.  A signal of danger to be heard all across the jungle and to the beach.  If Delta's call had not already alerted anyone by her own shriek, it would definitely do the trick.
    — [abbr=info]✦[/abbr] —
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 09-19-2018, 12:34 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by QUILL H. - 09-19-2018, 01:04 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by - DELTA - - 09-19-2018, 01:31 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by QUILL H. - 09-19-2018, 01:48 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by TSUYU. - 09-19-2018, 03:05 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by OWEN. - 09-19-2018, 03:16 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by raziel - 09-19-2018, 04:54 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Keona. - 09-19-2018, 05:41 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Shigaraki, - 09-19-2018, 05:51 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by alexander - 09-19-2018, 06:25 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by hiro - 09-19-2018, 08:12 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by JUNJI - 09-19-2018, 08:27 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Kian. - 09-19-2018, 10:29 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Shigaraki, - 09-19-2018, 10:59 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by TSUYU. - 09-19-2018, 11:03 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by hiro - 09-19-2018, 11:50 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by TSUYU. - 09-20-2018, 12:00 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Luca - 09-20-2018, 12:57 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by Lucifer - 09-20-2018, 07:40 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by FELIKS - 09-20-2018, 10:35 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by EROS - 09-20-2018, 10:40 AM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by SÉAMUS - 09-22-2018, 09:18 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by COSETTE - 09-22-2018, 10:24 PM
    Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - by MARCELLUS - 09-23-2018, 10:19 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!