• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17*

    I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17*
    #1
    09-17-2018, 02:43 PM
    FORGETTING LIES AND PAIN !
    CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
    God, Caesar hated this. He hated Bakugou for giving him this task, to be more specific. But whatever, he supposed it wouldn't hurt to actually be nice for once in his life. "Yo if you want complimented or whatever, come over." The demon grunted as he settled down onto the sand, his tail flicking irritably as he awaited for somebody to come by.
    #psychosocial.
    'TILL I'M NUMB, 'TILL I'M BLISSFUL !
    bio ★ male ★ rogue, no group ★ tags ★ plot with caesar!
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 09-17-2018, 02:43 PM
    Re: I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* - by mirabella - 09-19-2018, 10:59 PM
    Re: I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* - by Kirishima, - 09-19-2018, 11:08 PM
    Re: I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* - by FELIKS - 09-20-2018, 10:43 AM
    Re: I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 09-20-2018, 03:42 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!