• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party

    I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party
    #9
    09-05-2018, 05:20 PM
    [table][tr][td]
    "The endless Void, The gazing abyss, The bottomless ocean of horror...
    It coiled itself around your tender heart."
    "Members of the rosebloods Captainpaw, our new allies" was the answer from the largest behemoth in the room, speaking up for the first time since he'd settled into the room. the coal black beast idling on the sidelines, red scarred face highlighted in the flickering light whilst the black scales seemed to wholly absorb the very essence of it.

    Lucifer shifted, plated arms crossing in front of him as his crowned cranium rose up to regard the party with mild interest - Goldie had done a very good job even with everything happening lately - with an immortal's lifespan he often forgot how quickly events could transpire and shake things up - the dragon pushed that away for now though, content with simply idly watching the proceedings.

    TAGS • PLAYLIST • LARGE DRAGON • TYPHOON / REAVER
    [/td][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    © LEXASPERATED
    [align=center][align=center][table][tr][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    [align=center][div style="font-size:20pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:impact;padding:8px;letter-spacing:1.2px"]「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」[div style="width:360px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]WE ALL HAVE ONE FOOT IN A FAIRYTALE, ———————  AND THE OTHER IN THE ABYSS. |
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by bubblegum - 09-01-2018, 06:33 PM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by sephiroth - 09-02-2018, 06:03 PM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by bakugou - 09-03-2018, 05:22 AM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 09-03-2018, 07:27 AM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by BLUERIDGE - 09-03-2018, 10:44 AM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by Kirishima, - 09-03-2018, 02:41 PM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by K. GHANA - 09-05-2018, 11:51 AM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by CAPTAINJACK ! - 09-05-2018, 03:20 PM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by Lucifer - 09-05-2018, 05:20 PM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by bubblegum - 09-05-2018, 08:39 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!